Posted Jun 17, 2012
How do I purchase a phone from the AT&T web site?

I am wanting to purchase a Samsung Evergreen for the no commitment price through the AT&T Wireless web site. When I click on Add to Cart, it asks me to add a line or upgrade.  However, I already have service and I do not want to upgrade, nor do I want to add a line.  I just want to buy the phone.  How do I go about doing that?  

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
6-17-2012 7:54:13 PM
(0)

crkcallie wrote:

I am wanting to purchase a Samsung Evergreen for the no commitment price through the AT&T Wireless web site. When I click on Add to Cart, it asks me to add a line or upgrade.  However, I already have service and I do not want to upgrade, nor do I want to add a line.  I just want to buy the phone.  How do I go about doing that?  

You may need to call and have them do it through that method.  I just tried myslef and was thinking I would choose upgrade but then look for another option to pay full price.  I know that if I go through the on-line account management and I am not eligible for an upgrade or early upgrade, it will show me the full price.  

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

How do I purchase a phone from the AT&T web site?

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Jun 17, 2012
(0)

crkcallie wrote:

You may need to call and have them do it through that method.  I just tried myslef and was thinking I would choose upgrade but then look for another option to pay full price.  I know that if I go through the on-line account management and I am not eligible for an upgrade or early upgrade, it will show me the full price.  

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do I purchase a phone from the AT&T web site?

[ Edited ]
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jun 17, 2012
(0)
Yeah can't full price for a phone no contract via the website. Plus you don't want that phone. It has a nasty habit of rebooting on itself and the maintenance update didn't really fix it
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jun 18, 2012
(0)

Thank you everyone who responded to this message.  The phone has been ordered.  I have had two Samsung Solstice 2 phones, the second one has rebooted by itself twice.  I am looking forward to enjoying my Samsung Evergreen.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jun 18, 2012
(0)
it's probably going to reboot on itself.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jun 19, 2012
(0)

I am still looking forward to enjoying my Samsung Evergreen. :-)

[ Edited ]