Posted Oct 5, 2013
How do I formally give a compliment to an outstanding in-store customer service rep?

I'm trying to find a way to contact a regional manager, a store manager, etc. to give a compliment to an employee. We went into the Santa Clarita store at 26453 Bouquet Canyon Rd in Santa Clarita CA (91350) and received outstanding service from Ashley. She answered all our questions thoroughly, was apologetic when things took a little while to complete and did her best to find ways to save us a little money here and there.  She never tried to "hard sell" us anything and was very straightforward about all the costs and fees.  Overall, our experience could not have possibly been any better!

Apparently this is not always the case in our area with AT&T reps.  Yelp reviews are pretty low at every location in town, including this one, so frankly we were tentative to go in. Ashley was really great and deserves accolades.  So how do we let her supervisors know?

Thanks!

How do I formally give a compliment to an outstanding in-store customer service rep?

3 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 6, 2013
(0)
ACE - Professor
How awesome!! You can send a PM to ATTDmitryCM with the representatives name and the store location and he will try to track her manager down to pass on the compliment! :smileyhappy:
~Sunshine :smileyhappy:
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do I formally give a compliment to an outstanding in-store customer service rep?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 6, 2013
(0)
ACE - Expert

Here's the link to ATTDmitriy's Profile..just click on the orange box on the right to send a Private Message.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do I formally give a compliment to an outstanding in-store customer service rep?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 7, 2013
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @tenaciousg3 

Thank you for stopping by to share your great experience with Ashley, welcome to our forums! Like Evandela and Dcookie said I'll be happy to deliver your message to Ashley's manager and their area manager, or if you want to do it yourself, no problem, just let me know and I can get an email address for you to send it to.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Community Manager

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.