Posted Aug 22, 2013
How do I change the title underneath my Avatar?

Per the title of my post...

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
8-23-2013 3:41:07 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You can't....well except by posting more.  As you participate more in the community, by posting, your title will change.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

How do I change the title underneath my Avatar?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Aug 23, 2013
(0)
ACE - Expert

You can't....well except by posting more.  As you participate more in the community, by posting, your title will change.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do I change the title underneath my Avatar?

Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 23, 2013
(0)
ACE - Master

The more "quality" posts you have will increase your ranking.  One word posts do not count.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

Re: How do I change the title underneath my Avatar?