Posted Sep 8, 2013
Horrible costumer service & solutin

So i recently ordered ATT service for home phone & DSL. I was given a appointment for 9/6/2013 from 8 am to 8 pm to get the service connected. No dial tone so i call and ask them to send me a tech to repair phone line. I was given a appointemnet for 9/6/2013 same time, tech never showed up nor called. We call again an they give another appointement for the following day sunday from 2 to 6 pm, tech never showed up. We call again, they say" oh wow sorry, but we dont have any crews working in your area on sundays". What ??? really?? why would you give a appointment for sunday if you dont have any crews availabke??? 

we call and they say( well, we can try tommorow again). So i said NO, i will now cancel the service and give my business to comcast. 

Horrible costumer service & solutin

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 9, 2013
(0)

Hello @nel4ever Thank you for your post and welcome to the forum!

I'm very sorry you had so many issues with your service. Do you still need help? We have an awesome team of support managers that can help you get your service up and running. Please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your name, phone number and the best time you can be reached.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Community Manager

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Horrible costumer service & solutin

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 10, 2013
(0)

Horrible customer service is an understatement-I just canceled them and signed on with Time Warner. Cost a bit more but at least it works.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 15, 2013
(0)

I also canceled AT&T (after thirteen years of service) and signed up with Time Warner Cable because AT&T's customer service was so far below par, it was a joke.  I honestly and truly feel bad for people who have to deal with AT&T customer support services, because I've been there and know how frsutrating it is.