Posted Oct 5, 2012
11:54:10 AM
Donations

I have excess minutes/dollars in my prepaid account.  I understand that AT&T participates in The mGive Foundation.  If I text a donation, will it be an additional charge  to my credit card for my prepaid account or will it simply be deducted from my current prepaid balance?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Oct 5, 2012 12:26:37 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager
Edited by jamileh on Oct 5, 2012 at 12:27:49 PM

As referenced in this article about donations to Chile, SMS based donation will be debited from the balance of your pre-paid account. 

Accepted Solution

Donations

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Oct 5, 2012 12:26:37 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager
Edited by jamileh on Oct 5, 2012 at 12:27:49 PM

As referenced in this article about donations to Chile, SMS based donation will be debited from the balance of your pre-paid account. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Donations

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (913 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 5, 2012 4:04:14 PM
(0)
Contributor
I tried my donation per your advice and it worked fine. The charge was deleted from my account balance just as you had said.

Thanks

Re: Donations

3 of 3 (873 Views)