Need help understanding your bill?
Assuntay's profile

Observer

• 

1 Message

Thursday, April 24th, 2014 7:54 AM

Cencelled orders!

Okay people post about this problem constantly, but I need an answer for myself I guess. They said they couldn't verify my address so thats the reason my order was canceled.I was told to go the At&t store to do God knows what. I get there and the guy asks for my id and SSN, but i sit through the whole process for 2hrs to be told there's nothing he can do so I'll have to wait for my refund which came back in 10 days (due to my bank). So I got smart and had the phone shipped to my Mom's house and now it looks like the order is on its way to be cancelled again. I'm 19 with no credit history,I paid the $100 deposit on the LG G2 and 24.50 for "express" shipping. Can someone please tell me why my order is being cancelled? The lady pver the phone processed the order and everything and said everything cleared out. Please assist me.

-Thanks

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, Assuntay!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your orders have been canceled. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.