Need help understanding your bill?
red11965's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, September 30th, 2014 1:19 AM

After 7 years of excellent service....... recent events have brought me to the end of my rope!

I have had ATT wireless for 7 years, I am a former ATT emoployee. I love my service, even after going to work for T-Mobile and 75% discount I stayed with ATT. Recently I called to make some changes on my account(s) I want 2 account combined to one. The rep who was assisting me was struggling and I actually had to tell her where to find the the place to start a BAN to BAN migration in Telegance. After a long call she assured me everything was done and I would get a confirmation email. Shortly after the call I lost the data on my phone (BIG NO NO). So I logged into my account to see my phone was gone out of the data share plan! I called back and requested that the rep get out of my account make no further changes and that I was going to the store to straighten everything out. Within 10 minutes I was at the store; when the rep pulled up my account, yet more changes were made and one line was actually cancelled, the prev rep was still in my account.. I called again and asked for a supervisor, of which I was denied access to. I told the rep who took the call to get a message to the prev reps sup and tell her to get out of my account! The store rep fixed everything, I was thrilled and went home data intact. A few days later I went on line to upgrade a phone, and there it was my account was messed up again! one of the lines was back on the other account! I called again, I asked for a sup and again was denied access to one. I told the rep what happened and fixed everything, but could not put the line in my data share plan because of the pending upgrade order. So it was put in its own plan until I actvate the phone. So now as a result the account that was supposed to close on a certain date did not causing additional billing, the line with its own plan will cause huge billing due to prorated charges and I called today after activating the new phone to move it to the family share plan I waited 10 minutes to get a rep because of the release of the new IPhone, I got a rep and said there have been a lot of issues over the past few weeks with my account and I would like to get them straightened out; you might want to pull up the notes so you can follow along. He said ok give me one minute so I can pull them up and promptly transferred me back into the Q. Really?! So now I have been back on hold for about 15 minutes and yes, at the end of my rope. ATT please stop outsourcing your customer service, I know these people are not overseas, they are just not paid well, trained well, and they just do not care. I really do not know how I am going to get this issue fixed, but I assure you I will. There are others out there that may be contemplating leaving you and an experience like this would put them over the edge.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

I would like to hear from someone at ATT because I finally ended the call after 20 minutes of hold, I am quite frustrated.

Employee

• 

581 Messages

10 years ago

Hello there @red11965 . We are sorry for the bad experience you have encountered in trying to get this resolved and hope that you will give us a chance to help you!

Please click here and send a private message to a great team of managers available to assist you.  Please include your name, account number, email address and contact information in your message. Provide details of the issue in your message so they can research thoroughly before contacting you. Upon receipt of your message you will hear from a manager within 48 hours. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.