Posted Mar 21, 2013
nhl network

what is happening with the contract with NHL Network and Uverse.  Hockey is certainly very popular.  I used to watch NHL Network 24/7 when I had Comcast.  Please bring NHL Network back to Uverse!

nhl network

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 21, 2013
(0)

mypreciousmoments wrote:

what is happening with the contract with NHL Network and Uverse.  Hockey is certainly very popular.  I used to watch NHL Network 24/7 when I had Comcast.  Please bring NHL Network back to Uverse!

No one on this forum knows what the status is with negotiations between AT&T and the NHL Network (if there even are negotiations) at this time. We are U-Verse subscribers just like you, so we have no inside information.

AT&T is well aware that people would like the NHL Network back as part of the U-Verse channel lineup. Please make your request on this website:

http://uversechannels.att.com/

I do not know how much it will help, but it cannot hurt. Nothing has changed since you made the same inquiry on another thread that you started on March 12.  Welcome to the forum.

If I remember correctly, the original thread concerning U-Verse no longer having the NHL Network was closed by the moderators a month or two ago.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: nhl network

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 22, 2013
(0)

Now the closed NHL Network thread has popped to the top just like the Longhorn Network thread did. Perhaps the long thread that occured when HGTV, DIY, Food Network, etc came out of the U-Verse lineup for a weekend will pop to the top, too.

Is there a spook or ghost or poltergeist imbedded in this forum?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 22, 2013
(0)

Yeah, i've seen a couple of them show up like that.  I have read or marked as read the entire thread and an hour later there is 500+ new posts.  I figured something blew up until I see what it is. Just like the Longhorn network.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 3, 2013
(0)
We need NHL Network back on Uverse. Xfinity here I come!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 4, 2013
(0)

dtesarowski wrote:
We need NHL Network back on Uverse. Xfinity here I come!

Thank you for coming by to say goodbye on your first post on this forum. Of course, it would be nice if U-Verse and the NHL could come to an agreement on the NHL Network.

Since you are leaving for Xfinity, you are no longer part of "We", so it should not matter to you if U-Verse gets the NHL Network back or not.