stinkskunk's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, January 1st, 2014 1:07 PM

baby TV channels not available any longer starting 1/1/2014

it appears babytv (330) and baby first is no longer available, at least in my area (Birmingham, AL) . i chatted and confirmed. Thanks for the heads up ATT. I have a son who's on the autism spectrum. Needless to say it didn't make for a good start to the new year for him to wake up and not have the channel he's accustomed to seeing in the morning. ugh.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

Remember when Fox News jumped from U-100 and not everyone was immediately effected? That. Repeated.

Scholar

• 

411 Messages

10 years ago

I think Uverse will keep Baby First they only just signed the contract 4 months ago .

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@rt123 wrote:

I think Uverse will keep Baby First they only just signed the contract 4 months ago .

The OP said that Baby First TV was also gone. That must have been a real short contract.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Scholar

• 

197 Messages

10 years ago

I still have both of them right now.  I never watch them though.

Scholar

• 

411 Messages

10 years ago

I agree i don't really watch those channels i just hope this not trend with Uverse i don't want see any more channels going away .

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

nevermind on babyfirst. I haven't had it since i upgraded from at&t family to u200 apparently. we normally keep the tv glued to babytv for our very young kids and have it running in the background of their play area.

remarkably he hasn't seemed to mind it being gone too badly today. knock on wood and praise the lord. figured it was going to be a disaster. kind of glad it's gone now actually.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

stinkskunk -- The family tier is a collection of "family-friendly" channels from across the lineup. Some people think it's akin to U-50 but it's not. They get mad when they lose channels in the process of changing packs.

The only reason AT&T has this pack is to appease the FCC.

Scholar

• 

197 Messages

10 years ago

I hate the FCC. They force censorship and editing for TV and radio, which I don't agree with. The naked human body is a beautiful thing. And the f-word is just a word. Too bad this site doesn't allow that word's use either.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

Cody - This site is a private site. They can do whatever they want.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

I wonder if the contract for BabyTV was designed to appease people until Baby First arrived. I remember someone posted about a desire for BF and then BTV arrived soon thereafter.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.