Posted Sep 25, 2013
america's cup?

i can't find the america's cup sailing races on u-verse. are they not being carried?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
9-25-2013 9:24:58 AM
(0)

While the Guide information is incorrect, the final race will be airing at 4pm today on NBC Sports

http://affiliate.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCGrid.do?aid=nbcsports

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

america's cup?

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Sep 25, 2013
(0)

Yes, its being shown on NBC Sports Network channel 1640.

Re: america's cup?

Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 25, 2013
(0)

Checked the channel and it is not listed as being available.  Can someone help me find the correcta channel please?

thank you

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Sep 25, 2013
(0)

While the Guide information is incorrect, the final race will be airing at 4pm today on NBC Sports

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about U-Verse on the Xbox.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 25, 2013
(0)

americangame wrote:

That is the rub against multi-network sports outfits, programming could be on any one of many channels.  There were at least a few threads from the past summer on F1 races.  "NBC" put them on many different channels, just as ESPN does with NASCAR (ABC, ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN News).

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 25, 2013
(0)

Retired825 and americangame are both correct. You should see the race being shown on 640 or 1640 for the HD version of the channel. The final race will be airing at 4 pm EST today.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 25, 2013
(0)

The problem is, according to the original schedule, the last race should have been on Sunday.  However, a number of races were postponed due to bad wind conditions, so you will need to make a manual recording on NBCSN; the race is scheduled to start at about 4:10 Eastern, but if the winds aren't right, they can delay the start until something like 5:40, so I would set a recording until something like 6:30 Eastern just to be sure (since a race can't last longer than 40 minutes without being called off).

If there's no race Wednesday, repeat on Thursday.