Posted Oct 29, 2012
add more canada channel

When I talked agt length about signing up, I was guaranteed that CBC (Canada Broadcast) and TVO (TV Ontario - a Canadian PBS) was a channel in the Detroit area.  I looked at the online TV Guide using Uverse and do not see it anywhere.  If I can get it with the use of an antenna, why is it not available on Uver?  Comcast and Wide Open West offer that AND CBC.  I watch TVO at least 1-2 hours a day OR MORE.  IF it is not there when they install on Tuesday, they will be removing it again before they leave.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
10-29-2012 7:10:01 AM
(0)

If it's not available you can go here to request a channel or channels.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

add more canada channel

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Oct 29, 2012
(0)
SugarAvenue - Check yout channel listings her to see what is available for your zip code - https://uma.att.com/uma/RetrieveChannelLineup?ZIP=06410&APPID=UMA&actionType=&FORMAT=POPUP&FirstTime...
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: add more canada channel

Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Oct 29, 2012
(0)

If it's not available you can go here to request a channel or channels.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 3, 2012
(0)

SugarAvenue wrote:

When I talked agt length about signing up, I was guaranteed that CBC (Canada Broadcast) and TVO (TV Ontario - a Canadian PBS) was a channel in the Detroit area.  I looked at the online TV Guide using Uverse and do not see it anywhere.  If I can get it with the use of an antenna, why is it not available on Uver?  Comcast and Wide Open West offer that AND CBC.  I watch TVO at least 1-2 hours a day OR MORE.  IF it is not there when they install on Tuesday, they will be removing it again before they leave.

Channel 9 CBET (CBC) is available for metro Detroit Uverse users, there is no HD broadcast available.

It is only available above the 42d parallel in the US according to US/Canadian agreements and being an OTA channel for the Detroit market. :smileywink:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more