Brit_in_America's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, March 18th, 2014 3:35 PM

Why didn't AT&T air the full episode of Top Gear on BBC America on 3/17/14?

Last night's episode of Top Gear on BBC America was only one hour long and started in the middle of the episode! The show should have been 1.5 hours as it was on previous weeks. Is AT&T going to re-air the episode in its entirety at some point? This is the first of 2 parts and I am afraid we will miss the first 30 minutes of the next episode as well. Aparently it aired correctly on the Dish Network. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

310 Messages

10 years ago

Last night's episode of Top Gear was named Burma Special, Part 1. It's a 60 min episode. It was listed for 60 min. The problem was earlier in the schedule on that day.  A show that was listed for 90 min was only a 60 min program, and that 30 min error, off-set the remaining schedule by 30 min. That explains why you have 2 - different 30 min segments in one 60 min recording. I checked the schedule and It replays on 3-24-14 and 3-25-14 preeceeding the Burma Special, Part 2 airings.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Scholar

• 

136 Messages

10 years ago

The guide data was wrong for some reason.  AT&T gets their guide data from a third-party provider.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for the information. I look forward to seeing the entire episode next week.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.