Posted Nov 18, 2012
Why am I being listed as a visitor

So far - I have 47 posts and many Kudos and replys.  Why am I being listed as a Visitor.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
11-18-2012 1:24:43 PM
(0)
The label under your name next to your posts is your forum rank. Forum rank is automatically determined, predominantly by your post count.

I believe 50 posts is the first threshold where you move from "Visitor" to "Junior Newbie".

Kudos do not influence your forum rank.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Why am I being listed as a visitor

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 18, 2012
(0)
You may want to flush out your cookies & browsing history in your browser, then re-log back into the site. I am seeing you as a regular user.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

Re: Why am I being listed as a visitor

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Nov 18, 2012
(0)
The label under your name next to your posts is your forum rank. Forum rank is automatically determined, predominantly by your post count.

I believe 50 posts is the first threshold where you move from "Visitor" to "Junior Newbie".

Kudos do not influence your forum rank.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Why am I being listed as a visitor

Solution