For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
fool58's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 11th, 2014 10:55 PM

Where is the Hallmark Channel?

I am new to At&t U verus. I was told when I signed up the Hallmark Channel was available.  It took me a week to finally realize you don't have it. Very misleading.

Scholar

• 

197 Messages

10 years ago

Another Hallmark thread?  Seriously?  There's one right beside this one...I guess the OP didn't see it.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

@codycooper864 wrote:

Another Hallmark thread?  Seriously?  There's one right beside this one...I guess the OP didn't see it.

One of the mods moved the OPs original post. 

Instead of adding it to the original long-standing thread, the mod started a new thread.  *shrugs*  Smiley Frustrated

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@ssmotes wrote:

I do not have AT&T for cable TV because they do not have the Hallmark Channel. I will switch once they bring it back. Not everyone wants to watch sports. 

None of us can do anything about bringing the Hallmark Channel back as almost all of us are just subscribers to U-Verse, nothing more than that.

You are obviously unhappy with your current provider since only the lack of Hallmark is stopping you from switching to U-Verse. What features are you unhappy with your current provider?

Perhaps you should go to the forum of your current provider to express your unhappiness with them since they already have the Hallmark Channel.

I hope you will come back to this forum to post answers to my question.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

10 years ago

I can't believe there's hundreds of people who are apparently stuck with U-Verse and are moping around because they live the agonizing life of not having Hallmark channel.

Do what I would have done years ago. Drop U-Verse and don't look back. If you came to U-Verse from another provider, that means you have options. Well, I double-dog dare you to switch immediately.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@baseballisback wrote:
I can't believe there's hundreds of people who are apparently stuck with U-Verse and are moping around because they live the agonizing life of not having Hallmark channel.

Do what I would have done years ago. Drop U-Verse and don't look back. If you came to U-Verse from another provider, that means you have options. Well, I double-dog dare you to switch immediately.

Baseballisback:  OP ssmotes is not a subscriber to U-Verse. He has another provider that he is unhappy with, but will not switch to U-Verse until the Hallmark Channel is back.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

My wife and I just got back from her hometown where they carry the Hallmark Movie Channel.  We joined AT&T U-Verse when we moved into our new house last year - in the midst of the holiday programming season - she was quite despondent.  That despondency returned when we came back home from holiday.  OMG, AT&T U-Verse, PLEASE WORK IT OUT!!!!

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@HHCassius wrote:

My wife and I just got back from her hometown where they carry the Hallmark Movie Channel.  We joined AT&T U-Verse when we moved into our new house last year - in the midst of the holiday programming season - she was quite despondent.  That despondency returned when we came back home from holiday.  OMG, AT&T U-Verse, PLEASE WORK IT OUT!!!!

Welcome! Don't be a stranger on the forums.

That being said, the channels have been gone from U-Verse for over three years.  You can reqwuest the channel here or post your concern on AT&T's Facebook page.  In my opinion - the more that do the latter, the more attention that it may bring to the powers that be.

Scholar

• 

155 Messages

10 years ago

ssmotes writes, "I do not have AT&T for cable TV because they do not have the Hallmark Channel. I will switch once they bring it back. Not everyone wants to watch sports."

Hello. Happy New Year. And welcome to the site.

Scholar

• 

246 Messages

10 years ago

Hallmark is over at Comcast Xfinity.

Scholar

• 

197 Messages

10 years ago

I'll bet there are torrent websites online where you can watch live feeds of Hallmark and the NHL Network somewhere, if you look for them hard enough.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.