lmazgay's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, August 1st, 2014 3:30 PM

Closed

When will FREE SPEECH TV be available?

Please let me know when FREE SPEECH TV will be available on U-verse TV. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

As most of the forum members are subscribers just like you, there is no one here who can answer your question. If and when a contract is signed between AT&T and the owners of Free Speech TV,  then that channel will be available.

Make your request for the channel on this web site: http://uversechannels.att.com/

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Administrator

• 

835 Messages

8 years ago

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the U-verse Channel Request Site is no longer available. You can always review the channels available for your area on the U-verse TV Listings & Chanel Guide and/or learn more about how to access your U-verse TV channel lineup at our Support Site.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I hope it's added soon too. Or shortly after the ATT/DirecTV merger since DirecTV carries it. Also, I fill out that channel survey and request Free Speech all the time. Once it's added though, Uverse will have all the channels I care about. 

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@spanheim wrote:

I hope it's added soon too. Or shortly after the ATT/DirecTV merger since DirecTV carries it. Also, I fill out that channel survey and request Free Speech all the time. Once it's added though, Uverse will have all the channels I care about. 

If the merger between AT&T and Direct TV does goes through, that does not mean that the two providers will carry the same channel lineups right away. There are still existing contracts involved, and new ones to negotiate.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Here are ways to watch Free Speech TV that don't rely on U-Verse:

https://www.freespeech.org/how-watch-fstv

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.