(0) Me too
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 20, 2013 12:47:49 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
You're not serious, are you? Fox rebranded Speed as Fox Sports 1, and it will not be back.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: What has Speed chanel gone and when will it be back

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 20, 2013 12:50:06 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Read this article. U-Verse had nothing to do with Speed Channel no longer being in existence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_%28TV_channel%29

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 20, 2013 1:05:16 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

texasguy37 wrote:
You're not serious, are you? Fox rebranded Speed as Fox Sports 1, and it will not be back.

:smileyhappy:  We have a winner!   detroitdougie is the first (and hopefully only person) to ask that.  I knew that "question" was coming!  Now we will see who will ask for a refund since Current has been pulled and it hasn't been replaced.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 20, 2013 8:16:55 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Obviously didn't watch Speed too much. They have only been talking about rebranding as Fox Sports 1 for 6 months now at a minimum.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway