hwkn's profile

Scholar

• 

113 Messages

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013 12:33 AM

What happened to Gol TV?

Yesterday it was on now I get a "You are not subscribed to this channel" message.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Just called technical support, and they were telling me that Gol TV is now part of the Spanish package. Go figure...

Scholar

• 

113 Messages

10 years ago

That's too bad now I kind've regret that Uverse got BeIN.[BeIN has too many repeats and not enough live soccer compared to Gol TV imho]

Guru

• 

785 Messages

10 years ago

Did Gol TV drop their english feed. All of their shows infomation on att programming guide is now in Spanish. One of the reasons why I did not want to switch back to comcrap. Because they drop Goltv. I am not going to spend extra money a mouth to get one channel. I recently upgraded to the sports tier to get Bein Sports and Goltv. But now I thinking of dropping the sports tier to save $10 a mouth. For those big Bein Sports Soccer Matches I will visit my friend house to watch those Bein Sports on their Directv.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

@siouxmoux wrote:

Did Gol TV drop their english feed. All of their shows infomation on att programming guide is now in Spanish. One of the reasons why I did not want to switch back to comcrap. Because they drop Goltv. I am not going to spend extra money a mouth to get one channel. I recently upgraded to the sports tier to get Bein Sports and Goltv. But now I thinking of dropping the sports tier to save $10 a mouth. For those big Bein Sports Soccer Matches I will visit my friend house to watch those Bein Sports on their Directv.

Drop the sports tier. Whenever there is a big game on that you want to watch, call the (800) 288-2020 number or visit att.com/uversecentral and sign up for the sports pack. Many times, they'll offer one month free...but you have to have it for the whole month. When the month is up, cancel the sports pack. Keep in mind that BeIN is also on the Spanish Package and you could also get one month free of that package after your one month free Sports Pack is up.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Spoiler
Uverse in their infinite wisdom has decided to remove the all SPORTS channel GolTV from the SPORTS package and add it to the Spanish channel lineup.
Spoiler
FYI uverse, GOLTV is not a spanish only network

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

They told me that GolTV was cancelled and out of ATT Uverse. In any case it seems no one knows it correctly. What a stupid idea if they moved to spanish package.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

They told me it was off all of UVerse.... but the person I talked it took an hour to tell me that.

Scholar

• 

197 Messages

10 years ago

Another dumb idea by U-Verse. Dropping a channel for no reason...just because they got BeIN Sport does not mean they had to kick Gol TV to the curb. And then they didn't even give us access to watching BeIN online through BeIN Sport Play. As a nuclear plant contract worker I travel a lot and rely on my computer to watch U-Verse stuff so that sucks for me.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Seriously?  I just renewed my ATT solely because they had Bein and Gol.

Don't they know Gol TV comes in english too?  Did anyone bother to check?

Also ATT has a HORRIBLE sports pack but with goltv and bein it was fine- otherwise it offers pretty much nothing.  i regret not going with twc if this is the case.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I had the same issue. 2nd level technical support told me after one hour that it was dropped from the sports pack. I tried to talk to sales to find out what I could do. They did not even know that it was dropped and it was still in the sports pack in their system. Also it still shows up online as part of the sports pack. I picked att to get German soccer and want that in English. I don't get this. I am about to drop att

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.