For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help with your equipment?
Leedle's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 18th, 2014 3:07 PM

VPN just stopped working

I have 3 computers set up at home to VPN through my ATT Uverse. Last month after a long overdue vacation when I attempted to connect to my work computer using my VPN connection it would not connect.  I tried all three computers and none would connect.  One of the computers is a laptop which I used while on vacation and had been connecting just fine when logged on to the wifi at the vacation location.  My IT department has checked and said that there is no problem on the network at the office and that it must be with my ATT router or connection.  Has anyone else had their VPN just stop working.  My internet connection through the same router is working just fine by the way.

I'm very frustrated and I need to work remote.  Do I need a new provider???

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @Leedle,

I am sorry for the issues you are having with your VPN connection. I will be glad to investigate this for you. We will be sending you a private message to gather more information and work towards getting this issue resolved.

-David T

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have exactly the same issue.  VPN was working before and just suddenly stopped working.

Please help.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Same issue here. 

My guess is that somewhere in the network they are blocking the TCP/UPD ports.  Nothing I've done with the RG has made any difference whatsoever.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @ksmith0068,

We have received your message and look forward to working with you to investigate this issue.

-David T

Voyager

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have the exact same problem.  I got back from a vacation and my VPN would not connect.  It works fine at a friend's house who has the UVerse as well and at Starbucks.  I also had ATT send me a new router, but the same issue persists.  Has anyone found a solution to this?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.