JadedPixie's profile

Scholar

• 

225 Messages

Monday, November 24th, 2014 4:58 AM

Uverse.com Bravo Channel Missing

There used to be a live stream of Bravo on Uverse.com but I don't see it there tonight. I can get to it through the link below but when I try to click on it I get a message that says it's not available for my region. 

http://uverse.com/uv/network/bravo

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I believe I found a solution.  Bravo recently launched BravoNow so you can watch the channel online.  It works like NBC or ABC where you have to verify your cable provider.  It is allowing me to watch online live now here: http://www.bravotv.com/now/live

I hope that works for you-- especially since there's a new episode of Vanderpump Rules on tonight!

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@JadedPixie wrote:

There used to be a live stream of Bravo on Uverse.com but I don't see it there tonight. I can get to it through the link below but when I try to click on it I get a message that says it's not available for my region. 

http://uverse.com/uv/network/bravo

Clicked on the linc and came up for me here in metro Detroit.  After signing in, clicked on Top Chef Duels finale and it came right up and played.

Do you have Bravo on your Uverse TV lineup?  If so, I'd click the ATT Customer Care link in my signature, send the PM, explain your not available Bravo on Uverse online situation.

Include your account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Scholar

• 

225 Messages

9 years ago

I should have added to click on the Live TV link on the top right for the live stream of the channel. The different Bravo show episode uploads work. Bravo isn't listed on the main Uverse live streaming page so the only way I could find to try and get to the live stream was the page I linked to.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@JadedPixie wrote:

I should have added to click on the Live TV link on the top right for the live stream of the channel. The different Bravo show episode uploads work. Bravo isn't listed on the main Uverse live streaming page so the only way I could find to try and get to the live stream was the page I linked to.

I just put Bravo in the Search box upper right and Bravo Network came up and clicked on it, no need to go to Networks, just Search the one you want.

Clicked the Live TV link and current show came up as live.  Clicked on it and came up as unavailble in my region too.

Bravo does not show up as one of the 81 live shows I can see on u200, but what's funny is it twice offered me Bein sports I don't subscribe to and BBC News too. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

The same thing happens for me.  It was available two days ago, but now shows up as "channel no longer available in your region".

Scholar

• 

225 Messages

9 years ago

Thank you!

I hope it works for WWHL too. 

Scholar

• 

225 Messages

9 years ago

@ashley1234 wrote:

I believe I found a solution.  Bravo recently launched BravoNow so you can watch the channel online.  It works like NBC or ABC where you have to verify your cable provider.  It is allowing me to watch online live now here: http://www.bravotv.com/now/live

I hope that works for you-- especially since there's a new episode of Vanderpump Rules on tonight!

This is working so far but it skips/repeats a lot for me when I try to watch.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.