01-14-2012 10:42:34 AM
I assume you are referring to U-verse voice service? To edit your block number list:
1. Log into your AT&T U-verse account online: www.att.com/uversecentral
2. Click on the Home Phone menu hyperlink at the to of the page
3. Click on the Manage Features hyperlink
4. Under Call Filtering, click on the arrow in front of Call Blocking
5. You can see and edit the list of numbers on your blocked numbers list
01-14-2012 10:48:44 AM
I am sorry let me be more specific, when my son called his name and number came up I was going to delete it from the call list but I pressed the add to reject list, now when he calls the phone will not ring and goes right to voice mess. Is there a way to undo the reject list?
01-14-2012 11:27:09 AM
Do you have U-verse voice VOIP service?