Posted Aug 23, 2013
UVerse dissapointment
Forever recieving IP Diagnostics screen while surfing or whatever.Just got modem changed out NVG510 to NVG589 ,had New drop line put in,2 IR Techs came out,and about 5-6 regular field techs.They are talking about swapping out a port or something,that will take the better part of the day.They shouldn't offer a service if they have can't provide it consistently.Anybody ?

UVerse dissapointment

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 23, 2013
(0)

Millions of U-verse HSI customers are happy with their service.  Some have had problems getting it going, but AT&T finally got it right.  Technical issues can exist for some customers, and they're not always easy to find.

I'd suggest that you click this AT&T logoCustomer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your issues. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope envelope in the upper right hand corner of this site) in a business day or three.

In your post, please include your Billing Account Number, and the best way and time to contact you directly.  This can speed up your resolution.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: UVerse dissapointment

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 23, 2013
(0)
Thanx,but na.I'm sticking with a ATT Tech that came out about a month
ago.I'm Tired of contacting ATT & trying to get the CSR's ,which Do Not
speak english very well,reading the same script off of a computer screen
.I'm going to see what this Port swap does.I'm exhausted with nonce
values,sound errors,pings,trying dffrnt firewall configurations,etc. I
guess it's my fault since I don't live in a high tier area ? ...

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 23, 2013
(0)

If you've got a tech that's sticking with you, that's great... keep that up.

The PM link I gave you goes to an escalation team of people who know how to communicate and whose interest lasts behond hanging up the phone with you.  Use it if you lose contact or patience with your technician.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 23, 2013
(0)

like JefferMC says, if you lose contact or patience with your technician or that 18002020 number contact Social Media for help. Though I am still semi-working with Social media atm to solve my problem that has been going on for months, if not since last year. They will work with the techs they send out to try things until it gets solve. But atm I am personally stuck with my Social media worker because it seems we haev done everything we could. My recent escalation had been since May, not counting my last year escalation. So far only thing we havent tried is getting a kcard into the vrad and getting me on it, giving me the new NV589 router, or replace the 1900-2400ft copper lead cable. (Waiting on my SM worker to respond on what we ca do) All I have to say is good luck and be patient!!!! 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 24, 2013
(0)
Thanx,I will Try that

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 24, 2013
(0)
Thanx,I will TRY that also.Nothing else to lose,besides AT&T