Need help with your equipment?
dexter4000's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, January 19th, 2013 9:43 PM

U-vserse internet service low upload speeds

Its really strange since att had the down time in IL my upload speeds vent crazy low. I have a 12Mbps plan and on a speed test i get 10M down/1.2M up. But if i start uploading something it only goes between 160 - 220 Kbps the most.

Any idea anyone? Thank you

Here are some screenshot from UV Realtime.

Stats-2013-01-19-15-41-08.png

ErrorTable-2013-01-19-15-41-37.png

Bitloading-2013-01-19-15-41-43.png

3 Attachments

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

Actually at that distance, they should be using Bonded pair and a iNID. Also, they are missing the second downstream, so yes there is a problem with their setup. Also, their upload is out of whack, so that is another problem.

Dexter4000, you need to contact tech services regarding this issue.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

Stats look pretty good.  You can try here but it appears the site is down right now.  Once it comes up use it.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

thanks, i will do that

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

i contacted tech support and they said the rc is the problem. Got a appointment for a tech to replace it. I will ask him to test the link signal after replacement. Is the bonded pair needed from outside to the rc or from the vrad to the house?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

anyone?

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

The pair bond is done from the VRAD to the NID on the side of your house, apt, etc.

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

11 years ago

Hi Dexter,

Any resolution on this issue?  I've had similar performance issues over the last couple of months....

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

Yeah, they came and changed my RC to the new version, totally replaced the cable from the house to the street because the old underground wire was too thin and also pleaced my line on a new k-line card in the vrad.

Everything works as it should right now.

Im still a little bit frustrated why ATT cant offer the same speeds like Comcast does. Im my area the 18 is the max they offer. Sucks.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.