Posted Mar 7, 2011
8:17:50 AM
View profile
U-verse wireless

Our new U-verse wireless signal is too weak to be received in our basement (large house).  Is there a way to boost signal strength?

Our new U-verse wireless signal is too weak to be received in our basement (large house).  Is there a way to boost signal strength?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 7, 2011 10:41:03 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by oz_1 on Mar 7, 2011 at 10:41:44 PM

Yes and depending on the wireless router in question you should be able to have listing to extend a wireless network might

want to look at Netgear and D-link.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

U-verse wireless

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 7, 2011 2:18:23 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

The best solution would be to run an ethernet cable to your basement off of the RG.

The best solution would be to run an ethernet cable to your basement off of the RG.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: U-verse wireless

2 of 5 (2,042 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 7, 2011 5:34:01 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Is it possible to run a cable to a wireless router in their basement and get it that way?

Is it possible to run a cable to a wireless router in their basement and get it that way?

3 of 5 (2,002 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 7, 2011 10:41:03 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by oz_1 on Mar 7, 2011 at 10:41:44 PM

Yes and depending on the wireless router in question you should be able to have listing to extend a wireless network might

[ Edited ]
4 of 5 (1,979 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 8, 2011 5:10:51 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks

Thanks