A

• 

25.7K Messages

Sunday, July 14th, 2013 7:10 PM

Closed

Still no Hallmark channel

Wondering if U verse is ever going to get the Hallmark channel. One reason I switched back to cable after two months. They'd better do something about this because they are losing business and customers.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@sanfoja wrote:
I'll offer this up, given that I came here to see if the Hallmark fiasco with Uverse had been resolved and I see the terse attitudes being displayed here. You have sealed the fate of Uverse with THIS customer so yes zoey5552 may be correct in saying that Uverse is losing customers based on the decision to not carry any of the Hallmark Channels because they will not be gaining THIS customer. My better half watches Hallmark more than any other channel so when moving to a new location where Uverse is offered, the decision to NOT go with Uverse is SOLELY based on the fact that they do not have Hallmark in the lineup. Your display of the customer base going from 2.7 to 4.8 million customers proves absolutely nothing with regard to LOST customers or customers that choose to forgo the Uverse lineup because Hallmark is not included. All it says is the customer base has increased 2.1 million for SOME reason. If Uverse had included Hallmark, the customer base could be 6.9 million (for an arbitrary example, much like your 4.8 million correlation to Hallmark vs. non-Hallmark). If texasguy37 is any example of the administrators on this forum, AT&T will continue to NOT get my business. And if the other complaints about slow speeds and modems failing...then all the more reason to stick with Charter who carries Hallmark and consistently provides me with 40-60mbps internet speeds, all over a modem that I have (literally) had running for 16 months without cycling power...that is what I call rock solid performance.

Sanfoja and zoey5552: do you have access to AT&T's subscriber numbers to prove your contention that AT&T is losing subscribers or could have gained more subscribers if U-Verse still had the Hallmark Channel? Please site your sources and links for your contentions and information.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

11 years ago

@sanfoja wrote:
 If texasguy37 is any example of the administrators on this forum, AT&T will continue to NOT get my business.

texasguy is NOT an administrator on this forum. 

He's an ACE like the rest of us.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

All I was doing was posting a questioin wondering if Hallmark was back. I do know that many people are upset because the Hallmark channel is not included. I was a customer of Uverse for a short time then cancelled my service, but I have been a long time customer of other AT&T services.  I was not trying to cause a fire storm her but expressing my experiences with U verse. This was my experience and I am a member of this forum just as you are. My opinons are my own just as yours are but to question every reply and why this and why that is not appropriate in my opinion. This is a forum to discuss issues and gain knowleged from other members. I am not sorry I even started this, as this was not my intention.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

11 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.