Posted Nov 1, 2013
8:40:11 PM
Special Carrage Agreements Notice - November

Special Notice Appearing in USA today on November 5, 2013

AT&T's contracts with programmers for the content displayed on U-verse TV service periodically expire, or may be terminated, but are usually re-negotiated or extended with no interruption or change for our U-verse members. Additionally, from time to time it is necessary to change channel line-ups as well as television package contents. The programming changes set forth below may occur as follows:

October 2013:

Effective October 25, Fox Sports Southwest Alternate (channel 754 and 1754 in HD) will be removed from the Wichita and Topeka markets.

November 2013:

U-verse TV will no longer be supporting Screen Pack viewing on mobile or tablet devices.

Effective November 19, BBC America HD will be moving from channel 1188 to channel 1122 in all markets.

December 2013:

Effective December 6, Baby TV (channel 330) will no longer be available in U100 and above packages.

http://www.att.com/Common/iptv/files/programming/index.html

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Special Carrage Agreements Notice - November

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 2, 2013 3:19:51 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

texasguy37 wrote:

AT&T's contracts with programmers for the content displayed on U-verse TV service periodically expire, or may be terminated, but are usually re-negotiated or extended with no interruption or change for our U-verse members. Additionally, from time to time it is necessary to change channel line-ups as well as television package contents. The programming changes set forth below may occur as follows:

October 2013:

Effective October 25, Fox Sports Southwest Alternate (channel 754 and 1754 in HD) will be removed from the Wichita and Topeka markets.

November 2013:

U-verse TV will no longer be supporting Screen Pack viewing on mobile or tablet devices.

Effective November 19, BBC America HD will be moving from channel 1188 to channel 1122 in all markets.

December 2013:

Effective December 6, Baby TV (channel 330) will no longer be available in U100 and above packages.

http://www.att.com/Common/iptv/files/programming/index.html

Who will be the first to threaten to leave U-Verse because Baby TV will no longer be on?

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Special Carrage Agreements Notice - November

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 2, 2013 4:57:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Like certain other channels, it could take 3 years or so for folks to notice! :smileyvery-happy:

"Everything should be made as simple as possible--but not simpler."
--Albert Einstein

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 2, 2013 9:22:43 AM
(0)
Guru

posted yesterday, which "proves" one of two things:

1) Texasguy has invented time travel.

2) Texasguy...IS AN AT&T EMPLOYEE! :womansurprised:

kidding...

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 2, 2013 3:17:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I WANT MY BABY TV NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EITHER U-VERSE RETURN IT OR I AM GOING TO CHARTER TIME WARNER BRIGHTHOUSE COMCAST DISH DIRECT TV!!!!!!!!

ALL U-VERSE CARES ABOUT IS MONEY. IT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT BABY'S WHO WANT TO WATCH BABY TV. I DEMAND IT NOW!!!!!

COME ON U-VERSE. PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 2, 2013 4:05:57 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Big Boy? :smileyvery-happy:

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 2, 2013 7:58:35 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Has anyone but me tried watching that channel? I'll stick to Sprout and Disney Jr.

The bigger news in this is that Screen Pack is losing support on mobile and tablets. Makes it worth even less than before for the same price.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about U-Verse on the Xbox.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 2, 2013 8:22:36 PM
(0)
Guru

So I Guest ATT planning to pluggeg Screen Pack so-call Netflix killer. 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 6, 2013 9:43:25 PM
(0)
Guru
I guess the crying from the local babies is not because they're protesting the lack of channel 330? It's still available on my U-300 plan.