For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help with your equipment?
cedricl's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, April 8th, 2014 11:16 PM

Search function of WRA doesn't work.

The search function of WRA doesn't work. When logged into the U-verse web remote access, the search function doesn't find anything, even something I'm looking right at. As you can see, I serched for "Modern Family". It's listed right there. The search function says'Search failed. Plese try again.Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 4.02.32 PM.png

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Just found the solution on another forum post.

<http://forums.att.com/t5/Using-your-U-verse-TV-Remote/Web-guide-search-feature-does-not-work/m-p/3863471#M2053>

It seems Yahoo has a guide that stopped working but AT&T has another one that does. Thanks to the poster who found the solution.

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

10 years ago

ATT has now disabled the Yahoo WRA, right after it started to work again. This is a problem, because the "new" ATT one SUCKS. 1. It searches, but does not list the episodes in that convenient list, with new episodes prominently marked. You get a list OF TITLES that takes up the whole screen, but can only open them 1 at a time to see if that's what you want to record. It is completely useless. 2. If you go to your DVR & look at the scheduled episodes, THE SERIES are missing. I used to be able to pull up a list of my series. But now, they only show if an episode is scheduled to be recorded! THIS REALLY SUCKS. Has anyone been able to get the Yahoo WRA back??? Can we convince ATT that a computer is not a tablet, and we don't need great huge useless blocks of color - we need a DETAILED LIST like the old WRA. BAD ATT.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.