Chris Godfrey's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, August 21st, 2014 4:39 AM

Same question for the fifth year in a row

When is Uverse TV going to be available in my area? I have went through two 2 year contracts with DirecTV and Dish Network and have had Uverse Internet available for over 5 years. What makes me so mad is I don't have Uverse Internet but I would be interested. Though, all the discounted offers are for multiple packages : (TV, Internet, Phone), (Internet and Phone), (TV and Phone) and they even have specials on (TV alone) and (Home Phone) alone. I wouldn't have the phone service if they gave it to me for free and that is NOT a joke. I have spent numerous hours doing every kind of search for Uverse internet alone. Though, I have yet to find anything.

Seriously, I have to pick between: Using the TV remote, total home dvr's, applications and features and how to's to be able to post?

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

10 years ago

If you have Uverse ADSL2+ internet (12M-1.5M) available, that is past the limit of VDSL needed for Uverse TV and HSI (45M-3M).

Have you checked here:

http://www.att.com/u-verse/availability/index.jsp?q_address=true&wtSlotClick=1-0021RR-0-2 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)

Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

10 years ago

@Chris Godfrey wrote:

When is Uverse TV going to be available in my area? I have went through two 2 year contracts with DirecTV and Dish Network and have had Uverse Internet available for over 5 years. What makes me so mad is I don't have Uverse Internet but I would be interested. Though, all the discounted offers are for multiple packages : (TV, Internet, Phone), (Internet and Phone), (TV and Phone) and they even have specials on (TV alone) and (Home Phone) alone. I wouldn't have the phone service if they gave it to me for free and that is NOT a joke. I have spent numerous hours doing every kind of search for Uverse internet alone. Though, I have yet to find anything.

Seriously, I have to pick between: Using the TV remote, total home dvr's, applications and features and how to's to be able to post?

It's possible Uverse TV will never be available. Not everyone will be able to get it.

As for internet, the specials for Uverse internet alone are right here (on the link below) on the AT&T internet shop main page. Sure, you have to scroll a few inches down from the bundle specials to find them, but they're quite easy to locate.

http://www.att.com/shop/internet.html

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

About 3-4 years ago, I heard a rumor that AT&T had stopped expanding into new areas, but would continue to expand into cities/markets where they already had a presence.

More recently, the rumor seemed to have been that the above rumor was no longer true.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.