For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
pedro3030's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, October 15th, 2014 3:25 AM

Problems with uverse.com & TBS, TNT, and Turner Classic Movies

In the past week or so, I haven't been able to watch TBS, TNT, or TCM via uverse.com. When I try to watch, I get a message that says:

Oops... An error has occurred We apologize for the inconvenience. If the problem persists please visit our AT&T U-verse Support page for further troubleshooting.

I can't find anything on the website or in the forums. There is no error code. I don't have the issue with any other channels as far as I can tell. I disabled my adblock extension and it didn't fix the problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled Sliverlight and it didn't fix the problem. I use Chrome, which is up-to-date.

Is anyone having a similar problem? Does anyone have any ideas on what might be wrong?

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

10 years ago

@pedro3030 Just got Castle to play on TNT, Conan on TBS, I'm on FF 33.  Just had to click Sign In twice for it to Hi Chris me, then everything was available to play.

Might try switching browsers and try again.  Didn't have to disable the Hosts file or whitelist Disconnect Me either. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for the quick response, Chris!  I tried it with IE11 and had the same issue - those three channels don't work but the other channels do. 

Former Employee

• 

310 Messages

10 years ago

@pedro3030 wrote:

In the past week or so, I haven't been able to watch TBS, TNT, or TCM via uverse.com. When I try to watch, I get a message that says:

Oops... An error has occurred We apologize for the inconvenience. If the problem persists please visit our AT&T U-verse Support page for further troubleshooting.

I can't find anything on the website or in the forums. There is no error code. I don't have the issue with any other channels as far as I can tell. I disabled my adblock extension and it didn't fix the problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled Sliverlight and it didn't fix the problem. I use Chrome, which is up-to-date.

Is anyone having a similar problem? Does anyone have any ideas on what might be wrong?

Hi!

Your issue should be resolved now, can you please verify for me?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I am having the same issue and when I call they tell me some B S excuse, Ive been able to use it at work all year, and now they say its because im not on my home network.  Let me know if you find a fiz.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.