Posted Mar 4, 2013
10:36:34 AM
Pix and Flix

I have recently enabled two receivers to my i-pad to show pictures on my TV.  Anyway, both receivefs show that they are locked.

Does anyone know how to unlock the receivers?  I followed all the directions on ch. 9301, but it does not help.  Thanks in advance for any help.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 4, 2013 10:58:50 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Here ya go!!

If the receiver name displays a lock pictured next to it, you must enter a code on your device to connect.

1. Select the receiver name.
  2. Tune to channel 9301 on the TV to which you want to connect.
  3. Launch the My Enabled Devices application, and navigate to Add a Device.
  4. Enter the code from the TV into the device, and tap Done on the device.
  5. The receiver is now unlocked.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Pix and Flix

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 4, 2013 10:58:50 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Here ya go!!

If the receiver name displays a lock pictured next to it, you must enter a code on your device to connect.

1. Select the receiver name.
  2. Tune to channel 9301 on the TV to which you want to connect.
  3. Launch the My Enabled Devices application, and navigate to Add a Device.
  4. Enter the code from the TV into the device, and tap Done on the device.
  5. The receiver is now unlocked.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Pix and Flix

2 of 2 (1,896 Views)
Solution