amaeh's profile

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

Wednesday, May 1st, 2013 2:51 PM

PC channel guide

ATT has changed the pc channel guide (again) and its the worst yet.  Can't set favorite channels & its become a large print version so it takes up even more space.

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

I kind of like it.  I like what they did when you select "HD".  Now only the the HD shows are highlighted.  I find it easier to set recordings on the web version.

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

11 years ago

I do know how to change the print size on the browser (good point) but that's not the problem.  The entire format changed as of 4/29/13. Didn't it change for anyone else?

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

11 years ago

All I want to do is to be able to set favorites.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

The one I'm looking all you have to do is click the star next to it and it will mark as a favorite. Not sure which one you are looking at.

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks for the feedback everybody. The channel guide last week had the star next to the channel so that you could click on it to make it a favorite. This week it changed to the new format with no warning. I'm located in southeast Michigan so I'm thinking this change is regional since no one else seems to have this problem. When I looked at the troubleshooting video it still showed the old format  so that's why I decided to post here.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

amaeh - Did you click on the link that I posted. It has the star. I am surprised that the guide would be regional.
What happens when you click the star in the header to display the fav guide?
On mine the chan column star turns gold & the guide is abbreviated.

This is with chrome - try another browser.

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

11 years ago

Whoa....thanks much for the solution! I'm still confused though because the other guide still turns up on IE. Also tried it on Chrome & got the same result. Don't know why it worked with your link but I marked it as a favorite so I can find it again. I have no idea why the new format just started showing up...oh well.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I see no star to make a channel a favorite using Safari or Chrome:

uverse.jpg

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Besides being unable to set Favorites, as I scroll through the listings, I get black screens.
When I do select a show to record, I get a "Communicating With DVR" screen for about 20 seconds. Used to be able to simply click on the dot in upper-left of the program box.
The listings has been an early morning, daily stop for me. Now it is useless. Useless!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.