amaeh's profile

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

Wednesday, May 1st, 2013 2:51 PM

PC channel guide

ATT has changed the pc channel guide (again) and its the worst yet.  Can't set favorite channels & its become a large print version so it takes up even more space.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

tngland - Please post the link you are using so that I can try it. Dis you try the one I posted??

The screen you posted does look a lot cleaner than the version I am used. But, function trumps beauty in this case.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

This is the link for the interface I posted:  http://uverseonline.att.net/uv/guide

I got there as the result of using the same bookmark I have long used to get to the online Channel Listing.

The link you posted early on in this topic does indeed lead me to the Channel Listings with the interface I have been using. Thank you for that, I hope I can continue to access the "old" interface using that link.

So what is going on here?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

tngland - Not sure what is happening. I seem to remember this was happening quite a while ago. Not sure why it is just catching up to some folks.

When I click on your link I get a guide (no favorites) for your area. When I log on for my area I get uverse.com.

att/yahoo web sites always have a new unpleasant surprise.

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

11 years ago

I used the link from aviewer and it took me right to the old screen. Hope this helps you also.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

I just tested and I have two vastly different channel selection screens.  The one through Yahoo still allows setting favorites.

Mentor

• 

92 Messages

10 years ago

this crappy guide just showed up for me today. the link provided dosn't go back to the old view. this is CRAP!!!!!

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

My old link went away today as well. I spent 45 minutes chatting with someone in AT&T support who finally said there "might be" an update in the future. The lack of favorites is a major, major flaw and has been there for months. Until today, I could access the old site, slow as it was. Interestingly, on the Android AT&T app, my favorites show but the dang screen is too small to be very useful.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@doctorjlt wrote:

My old link went away today as well. I spent 45 minutes chatting with someone in AT&T support who finally said there "might be" an update in the future. The lack of favorites is a major, major flaw and has been there for months. Until today, I could access the old site, slow as it was. Interestingly, on the Android AT&T app, my favorites show but the dang screen is too small to be very useful.

What I would do is Ito send a private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.  Chances are that a chat or phone rep has no direct access to send a suggestion up the "management food chain" but the escalation team should put a manager in touch with you and forward that on up.

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

I was posting on this thread last year re: the change in the channel guide and somebody gave me a link that worked very well for a whole year,,,,took me right back to the old channel guide that was actually USEFUL. This worked up until today when the channel guide changed back to the unuseful one,  Can't set favorite channels and who has all day to scroll through the whole thing, I just want my old channel guide back!!! Fix it ATT.

Mentor

• 

84 Messages

10 years ago

why is it showing community accepted the solution when it's clearly not fixed.

The new guide is not user friendly, please change it back or hire new people who know design.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.