Posted Jun 14, 2013
8:48:35 PM
View profile
No HBO preview
This weekend is the free hbo preview. And it will not show any hbo station. Does anyone know how to get this working right. Without having to call custimer service??? Called customer service, stayed on hold for 29 minutes then all of a sudden phone disconnected!
This weekend is the free hbo preview. And it will not show any hbo station. Does anyone know how to get this working right. Without having to call custimer service??? Called customer service, stayed on hold for 29 minutes then all of a sudden phone disconnected!
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 14, 2013 9:08:48 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Reboot your U-verse receiver.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

No HBO preview

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 14, 2013 9:08:48 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No HBO preview

2 of 4 (1,030 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 15, 2013 4:25:13 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I did!  *I'm bumping this post to the top as a reminder.

Were there any good movies Friday night that I missed?

As stated on the above posts, you may have to reboot your receivers.  Also, if you've hidden those channels previously, you'll have to put the check mark back on them but at least you can just punch in "802" or "1802" to get there faster.

I did!  *I'm bumping this post to the top as a reminder.

Were there any good movies Friday night that I missed?

As stated on the above posts, you may have to reboot your receivers.  Also, if you've hidden those channels previously, you'll have to put the check mark back on them but at least you can just punch in "802" or "1802" to get there faster.

Don't forget about the HBO preview this weekend!

3 of 4 (975 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 15, 2013 6:55:22 AM
(0)
Scholar
Thank goodness i was able to get HBO free for 3 months because i am new customer so i don't have worry about this but i do reboot my receiver every once in while .
Thank goodness i was able to get HBO free for 3 months because i am new customer so i don't have worry about this but i do reboot my receiver every once in while .

Re: Don't forget about the HBO preview this weekend!

4 of 4 (949 Views)