Reply
Posted Aug 19, 2013
No Al Jazeera

Please do not carry Al Jazeera.  We already have plenty of, so called, news channels that are nothing more than propogandists that sell advertising time.  That last thing the American television landscape needs is to be inundated with the propoganda of Islamic extremists.

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
8-20-2013 8:49:18 AM
0
(0)

We dropped the Current TV channel, and will not carry Al Jazeera America, on U-verse due to contract disputes. We could not reach an agreement with the owner that we believe provided value for our customers and our business.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
4,788 views
100 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Post reply
Replies
(100)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 6, 2013
0
(0)

shoe wrote:

I did answer you I said NUTS


Who were you answering? I assume it was codycooper who was calling you a  troll. Everyone else was calling him out for his accusations.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 30, 2013
0
(0)

Why did ATT wait till the last minute to drop Al Jazerra was it the pressure from the other cable networkd or was it the something political ? I am very disappointed and intend to drop ATT after 25 yrs I am starting a campaign of all the people I know to also drop ATT at they cannot and will not dictate what I can view. The views about most about the Aljazerra is hateful , childish and comes from a place where they are ill informed and brain washed by the local cable stations.

AT & T should be ashmaned of itself that they are not caring for their customers- "We could not reach an agreement with the owner that we believe provided value for our customers and our business" is the biggest bunch of crap in media history and contract disputes had to wait till the day the Al Jazeera launced - do you expect us to believe that?

 

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 1, 2013
0
(0)

Roland11 wrote:

Why did ATT wait till the last minute to drop Al Jazerra was it the pressure from the other cable networkd or was it the something political ? I am very disappointed and intend to drop ATT after 25 yrs I am starting a campaign of all the people I know to also drop ATT at they cannot and will not dictate what I can view. The views about most about the Aljazerra is hateful , childish and comes from a place where they are ill informed and brain washed by the local cable stations.

AT & T should be ashmaned of itself that they are not caring for their customers- "We could not reach an agreement with the owner that we believe provided value for our customers and our business" is the biggest bunch of crap in media history and contract disputes had to wait till the day the Al Jazeera launced - do you expect us to believe that?

 


you go right ahead and start that campaign. You might get 1 or two people to drop AT&T with you. I wish you well on your new cable provider.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 2, 2013
0
(0)

Hey Roland, (sorry for the late response) Comcast IS currently carrying AJA if you are interested.  I too am thinking of dropping these ****.  I wanted to get real news not spoon-fed drivel.

 

[word filter avoidance]

Re: No Al Jazeera

[ Edited ]
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 3, 2013
0
(0)

Real news. Thank you for the laugh.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 18, 2013
0
(0)

It has now been around four months since Current TV became Al Jazeera America. Since AT&T decided not to carry Al Jazeera America, does anyone have any information from friends with other providers or just reading boards from other providers how popular this channel actually is after four months.

 

I wonder if, after all of the controversy on this board,  Al Jazeera America is another non-entity just like it's predecessor, Current TV.

 

I would not be surprised at all that very few if any U-Verse subscribers actually left because of the non-inclusion of Al Jazeera America to the U-Verse lineup. If anyone threatens to leave now after I just opened up an old wound from four months ago, I would have to say that they are probably not even U-Verse subscribers. We have not had any great amount of posts concering Al Jazeera America, other than a few scattered in October and November, since early September.

 


Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

[ Edited ]
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 18, 2013
0
(0)

I think the bigger issue beyond how many folks left U-Verse is how much damage this has done.  It may be a cumulative deal.  i.e. How many folks did AT&T make irate or how many folks are scratching their head at this decision or how many said "really, REALLY?"  etc.  The perceived (at least to me) upshot is that their decision is "we don't care much" how the consumer feels - but that's just me, lol.  Add this to Hallmark and if some other "really?" moments happen or the service starts having issues - it all adds up.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 18, 2013
0
(0)

dhascall wrote:

I think the bigger issue beyond how many folks left U-Verse is how much damage this has done.  It may be a cumulative deal.  i.e. How many folks did AT&T make irate or how many folks are scratching their head at this decision or how many said "really, REALLY?"  etc.  The perceived (at least to me) upshot is that their decision is "we don't care much" how the consumer feels - but that's just me, lol.  Add this to Hallmark and if some other "really?" moments happen or the service starts having issues - it all adds up.


My opinion is that the Al Jazeera America decision did not do much damage at all. Other than my post today, there has not been any posting about it since early September, other than a few here and there. I would not compare the Al Jazeera situation to the Hallmark situation. There has been constant posting about Hallmark since the day it was announced three and a half years ago that U-Verse may no longer carry that channel.

 

The bottom line is that I feel the great majority of U-Verse subscribers do not give a darn that Al Jazeera is not part of the U-Verse lineup. Damage to U-Verse in general with Al Jazeera America not being included? My opinion is the affect is very minimal.

 


Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

 

 

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 18, 2013
0
(0)

It may not be the end all to everyone but even some ACE's who are pro-AT&T to the core, spoke out on this one.  All I'm just saying is feelings add up - it may take 20 years for AT&T to do enough wrong but if one loved Hallmark, AJA and could not live without TVG, that might be enough. :smileytongue:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 18, 2013
0
(0)

Spoke out in favor of Al Jazeera?   I must have slept through that.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 18, 2013
0
(0)

dhascall wrote:

It may not be the end all to everyone but even some ACE's who are pro-AT&T to the core, spoke out on this one.  All I'm just saying is feelings add up - it may take 20 years for AT&T to do enough wrong but if one loved Hallmark, AJA and could not live without TVG, that might be enough. :smileytongue:


I would like to have Al Jazeera America as part of the U-Verse lineup as well as bringing back the Hallmark channels and TVG. The more channels the better, and the more HD channels, even better.

 

I may not necessarily watch the channels I cited. In fact, I could care less about those channels, but I would still like to have them included in U-Verse.  I just do not like seeing any channel eliminated or not initially included for whatever reason.

 

What I do not like are these one post one and done wonders making their threats to leave U-Verse, some in all capital letters, who do not understand that AT&T is a business just like any other business who has to make decisions that will not always make their customers happy.


Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

 

 

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

[ Edited ]
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 18, 2013
0
(0)

Yup OPW's can be an issue.  BUT we all came to this board with no posts - maybe with an issue, to learn something and so on.  It's up to them to stay and be productive (and up to us to make 'em feel welcome).  Some are just going to be OPW, sadly.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 18, 2013
0
(0)

JefferMC wrote:

Spoke out in favor of Al Jazeera?   I must have slept through that.


I PM'd you.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 18, 2013
0
(0)

dhascall wrote:

Yup OPW's can be an issue.  BUT we all came to this board with no posts - maybe with an issue, to learn something and so on.  It's up to them to stay and be productive (and up to us to make 'em feel welcome).  Some are just going to be OPW, sadly.


It is very difficult to make a new poster welcome, when he comes on here with an agenda posting in all capital letters, and threatening to quit U-Verse after he makes his unreasonable demands.

 


Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 19, 2013
0
(0)

dwinth wrote:

It has now been around four months since Current TV became Al Jazeera America. Since AT&T decided not to carry Al Jazeera America, does anyone have any information from friends with other providers or just reading boards from other providers how popular this channel actually is after four months.

 

I wonder if, after all of the controversy on this board,  Al Jazeera America is another non-entity just like it's predecessor, Current TV.

 

I would not be surprised at all that very few if any U-Verse subscribers actually left because of the non-inclusion of Al Jazeera America to the U-Verse lineup. If anyone threatens to leave now after I just opened up an old wound from four months ago, I would have to say that they are probably not even U-Verse subscribers. We have not had any great amount of posts concering Al Jazeera America, other than a few scattered in October and November, since early September.

 


Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.


Even more of a non-entity it seems:

 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/18/al-jazeera-america-ratings_n_4297591.html

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 19, 2013
0
(0)

Please send a Private Message to Alex. He is one of the Community Managers on this forum.





MicCheck wrote:

dwinth wrote:

It has now been around four months since Current TV became Al Jazeera America. Since AT&T decided not to carry Al Jazeera America, does anyone have any information from friends with other providers or just reading boards from other providers how popular this channel actually is after four months.

 

I wonder if, after all of the controversy on this board,  Al Jazeera America is another non-entity just like it's predecessor, Current TV.

 

I would not be surprised at all that very few if any U-Verse subscribers actually left because of the non-inclusion of Al Jazeera America to the U-Verse lineup. If anyone threatens to leave now after I just opened up an old wound from four months ago, I would have to say that they are probably not even U-Verse subscribers. We have not had any great amount of posts concering Al Jazeera America, other than a few scattered in October and November, since early September.

 


Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.


Even more of a non-entity it seems:

 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/18/al-jazeera-america-ratings_n_4297591.html


It doesn't matter how low of rating it is, I the end user should be deciding what I watch.  I understand if they could not reach a deal but my bigger fear is that AJA not being available is an ideological decision and not a contractual one.  Bear in mind that it's okay to have the foreign owned Bein but not AJA. :smileyindifferent:

 

dwinth: Most of the posters that come here do not have an agenda other than letting us know that they want TVG, Hallmark, AJA, hate the 8 hour screensaver and so on.  I gar-un-darn-tee you if someone comes here witrh a suggestion, ask about a channel and so on, there are the same three or so fellow ACEs who are pre-programmed to shoot them down.  Not too welcoming.  Most of these posters are not "cable company:" plants but some are quite nutty.  The main thing is, if folks are shot down, it just turns into an Ace Club.  :smileyvery-happy:  We may not always agree but lets all go get a drink, lol.

 

ace-club.jpg

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

[ Edited ]
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 12, 2014
0
(0)

I dropped the competing carrier in my town because I was having too many internet problems so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, but I really don't like what is going on and ATT's decisions to engage in viewpoint discrimination bothers me.  The fact that some subscribers might be offended by the content is not grounds to exclude it and despite the corporate excuses, I really believe that ATT is thinking that middle Americans (if there is such a creature) will have a bias against Al Jazeera because of its reporting on 9/11.

 

My position is that I want to hear viewpoints that I don't agree with.  It makes me know what the other side is saying which is always a good thing.  It gives me a better ability to talk intelligently on issues and sometimes they are right!  I am a Jewish and I'd like to hear what they say.  

 

I think that internet providers and cable tv carriers are like common carriers and have a duty to carry messages and viewpoints that they don't agree with.  How would people react if Uverse started blocking access to Verizon.com, Tmobile.com, Comcast.com, etc?  

 

Am I going to leave ATT over the issue?  Probably not, but they definitely lost a lot of points and I think most defections take place because of multiple issues.  

Re: No Al Jazeera

[ Edited ]
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 13, 2014
0
(0)

stufried wrote:

I dropped the competing carrier in my town because I was having too many internet problems so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, but I really don't like what is going on and ATT's decisions to engage in viewpoint discrimination bothers me.  The fact that some subscribers might be offended by the content is not grounds to exclude it and despite the corporate excuses, I really believe that ATT is thinking that middle Americans (if there is such a creature) will have a bias against Al Jazeera because of its reporting on 9/11.

 

My position is that I want to hear viewpoints that I don't agree with.  It makes me know what the other side is saying which is always a good thing.  It gives me a better ability to talk intelligently on issues and sometimes they are right!  I am a Jewish and I'd like to hear what they say.  

 

I think that internet providers and cable tv carriers are like common carriers and have a duty to carry messages and viewpoints that they don't agree with.  How would people react if Uverse started blocking access to Verizon.com, Tmobile.com, Comcast.com, etc?  

 

Am I going to leave ATT over the issue?  Probably not, but they definitely lost a lot of points and I think most defections take place because of multiple issues.  


 

 Were you in the meeting where they had this discussion? If you google, you will find out there are legal issues that have nothing to do with your suspected "viewpoint discrimination"

 

 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 13, 2014
0
(0)

Fox: I was not at the negotiating table and I'm sure that stufried was not either.  BUT the timelines on the legal wranglings  did not start happening until after it was clear that AT&T was not going to carry AJA.

 

Stu and myself are stating an opinion - (which we are allowed, right?) that the decision not to carry AJA could be very well based on politics and ideology instead of legal or contractual issues.  After all, they did carry beIN sports, which is under the same umbrella.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 13, 2014
0
(0)

dhascall wrote:

...

Stu and myself are stating an opinion - (which we are allowed, right?) that the decision not to carry AJA could be very well based on politics and ideology instead of legal or contractual issues.  After all, they did carry beIN sports, which is under the same umbrella.


While you said "it is my fear that...", Stu did not frame "but I really don't like what is going on and ATT's decisions to engage in viewpoint discrimination" with "in my opinion" or anything similar; he stated it as fact.

 

It is my opinion that AT&T is working on a profit motive and calculated that the rate they were getting for the channel before the branding change wasn't enough to deal with the public backlash (and potential loss in revenue therefrom), i.e. the content had changed and the value proposition was different.  If AJA had come up with more $$, then it would be on right now.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 13, 2014
0
(0)

I hope that it was a contract dispute and nothing more. :smileyhappy:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 13, 2014
0
(0)

They could easilly have just added the network quietly and nobody would have cared or even noticed except for those who wanted to watch it. Networks quietly get added to the lineup all the time and nobody even notices except for the few that are paying attention. If they stumbled upon one of the newscasts, Consider This, or The Stream, they probably wouldn't even know they were watching Al Jazeera if it wasn't for the logo.

 

Now it's carried on DirecTV, Dish Network, Comcast and Time Warner Cable and people are starting to notice that it's not the boogy man network some people thought it was. 

 

It's not Anti-American (if anything it's Pro-American), there's no bias there (I've never seen a news network stay so neutral on politics) And for the most part, it's actual news and journalism, not a bunch of people screaming at each other over politics. In other words, we're missing out. 

 

Glenn Beck called it "The voice of the enemy", yeah the voice of his enemy. He wanted to buy the Current TV network so he could make his Blaze network available in more areas. Instead, it was sold to Al Jazeera and he is angry. 

 

I'm still waiting. They added it to Time Warner Cable in December. My sister has been recording some VHS tapes of it for me so I could see what it's like. It's really good. I'm not dropping U-Verse for it, but it would be nice if they would carry it. 

 

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 19, 2014
0
(0)

I agree jeremy.  Quietly or not, there would have been someone complaining, as soon as it were added.   What I gather, the network is fairly neutral - a concept American's don't usually like.  They expect one-sidedness from the Nation's news orgs.  We could always listen to shortwave radio to get differing opinions.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 19, 2014
0
(0)

My personal feeling is that as we have had more and more media outlets, our views (as a society) have become more polarized because the networks are doing precision targeting.  If you're conservative you listen to Fox, if you're liberal you listen to MSNBC, and CNN falls in between.  With a television with 600+ channels and car radio (Sirius) with close to 300, I can always find a channel that reaffirms my belief.  In an earlier generation, Cronkite, Reasoner, et cet had to shoot for the middle.  Some might be at the 45% marker, and others at the 55% marker, but they wanted to hover near the center.  We've now seen political candidates who regard the "mainstream media" as irrelevant and work the channels that cater to their base.

 

I find the Al Jazeera's of the world refreshing and I respect their commitment to journalistic integrity.  I know they are not perfect, e.g. I doubt they'd go after the Emir of Qatar, but I think they do a commendable job.  

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 19, 2014
0
(0)

stufried wrote:

My personal feeling is that as we have had more and more media outlets, our views (as a society) have become more polarized because the networks are doing precision targeting.  If you're conservative you listen to Fox, if you're liberal you listen to MSNBC, and CNN falls in between.  With a television with 600+ channels and car radio (Sirius) with close to 300, I can always find a channel that reaffirms my belief.  In an earlier generation, Cronkite, Reasoner, et cet had to shoot for the middle.  Some might be at the 45% marker, and others at the 55% marker, but they wanted to hover near the center.  We've now seen political candidates who regard the "mainstream media" as irrelevant and work the channels that cater to their base.

 

I find the Al Jazeera's of the world refreshing and I respect their commitment to journalistic integrity.  I know they are not perfect, e.g. I doubt they'd go after the Emir of Qatar, but I think they do a commendable job.  


Well said!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 4, 2014
0
(0)

2/3/2014
Just FYI. I will be switching and bundling all my services with ASTOUND where I can get both SUNDANCE and Al JAZEERA.
Sayonara.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 4, 2014
0
(0)

patrickmonk wrote:

2/3/2014
Just FYI. I will be switching and bundling all my services with ASTOUND where I can get both SUNDANCE and Al JAZEERA.
Sayonara.


What a waste of a first post. Patrickmonk: do you think anyone on this forum cares that you are leaving U-Verse? For the most part, we are subscribers just like you. For your information, U-Verse has Sundance in both SD and HD. I guess you never bothered to check.

 

Good luck with your new provider.

 

Just FYI, I am leaving my office early due to the snow storm we are having now, and I am bundling up due to the cold.

 


 

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 4, 2014
0
(0)

Sorry to see you go.

 

I'm just sticking it out.

 

They're having a battle in court and until that is over with, it's not going to happen. I'm pretty sure with the right settlement or agreement they can get this channel on the lineup. They got BeIN Sport in both English, Spanish, HD and SD. I honestly think they should both sit down at the Dallas office and settle out of court. 

 

If AT&T adds it, like BeIN Sport, they'll get the SD feed, the HD feed (Which has only been on systems that just added the channel) in addition, it'll be available for streaming in the U-Verse apps and on the website, with or without being connected to the home network. That's how they have it going on Time Warner Cable. Time Warner dropped the network itself while it was still Current TV, but re added it back in December.   

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 4, 2014
0
(0)

I hope that they settle but I bet that this standoff could turn into a Hallmark type one.

 

From what I understand, the court action was taken because of AT&T not following through on carriage.  Having to sue to get someone to do something, usually does not end well.  BUT we can always hope, lol.

 

 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Al Jazeera

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 5, 2014
0
(0)

dwinth wrote:

patrickmonk wrote:

2/3/2014
Just FYI. I will be switching and bundling all my services with ASTOUND where I can get both SUNDANCE and Al JAZEERA.
Sayonara.


What a waste of a first post. Patrickmonk: do you think anyone on this forum cares that you are leaving U-Verse? For the most part, we are subscribers just like you. For your information, U-Verse has Sundance in both SD and HD. I guess you never bothered to check.

 

Good luck with your new provider.

 

Just FYI, I am leaving my office early due to the snow storm we are having now, and I am bundling up due to the cold.

 

 


 

 

Well said! It's a shame when they don't even bother to check the lineups they claim to have. If I couldn't find a channel, I'd look at my lineup card or even check the internet instead of threatening to drop a service I didn't have.

 

It's a shame there's no way to verify a customer...maybe do some sort of IP "sniff" so that if it comes back with an AT&T IP address, there's a logo beneath their name? IDK.

Re: No Al Jazeera

Share this post
Share this post