kregg451's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Monday, August 19th, 2013 10:56 PM

Closed

No Al Jazeera

Please do not carry Al Jazeera.  We already have plenty of, so called, news channels that are nothing more than propogandists that sell advertising time.  That last thing the American television landscape needs is to be inundated with the propoganda of Islamic extremists.

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

11 years ago

Get a Roku box it is free on Roku

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

@shoe wrote:

Get a Roku box it is free on Roku

I have heard that AJ pulled the plug on several free ways of getting AJA, so I assumed that meant Roku.  My bad for assuming.  Smiley Tongue  I have heard that they scrambled their "Freeview" DBS signal, after they went live.  Must have been pressure from the 98% of providers who carry it. Smiley Very Happy

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

11 years ago

You are right it is gone

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

We don't need 50 home shopping channels either, but we got them. I say the more news the better and I will continue to watch them online.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

@mcinla wrote:
We don't need 50 home shopping channels either, but we got them. I say the more news the better and I will continue to watch them online.

Big difference is those shopping channels PAY to be placed in the line up.  Those 50 shopping channels keep the costs from rising more than they do.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

It was listed on the future programming grid, and I carefully went through several days reading the show description and selecting several I wanted to see.

The day of the switch, I was alarmed to see the red recording light was not on during a newscast.  When I realised the entire channel listing was gone, I felt like the victim of a pickpocket.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

@pittman2000 wrote:

It was listed on the future programming grid, and I carefully went through several days reading the show description and selecting several I wanted to see.

The day of the switch, I was alarmed to see the red recording light was not on during a newscast.  When I realised the entire channel listing was gone, I felt like the victim of a pickpocket.

I never checked to see if the grid actually showed AJA or still showed Current.  Long story short, something must have happened in the 11th hour preventing AT&T from carrying AJA.  Maybe the same negotiator that Hallmark used?  Somebody must have gotten their feelings hurt.

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

11 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

@LoveHD wrote:

Shoe is just like Keith who started that other thread"programming". I told him what I thought there and challenged him to answer my post, but he never did. Shoe probably won't post again either. Why?

Are you, codycooper864, saying that there are trolls present here in "AT&T Community Forums?"

Man Surprised

There are Trolls on this forum? No! I don't believe it.  Smiley Surprised

What cracks me up is that some of the trolls have their user name in green ...

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

11 years ago

I did answer you I said NUTS

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@shoe wrote:

I did answer you I said NUTS

Who were you answering? I assume it was codycooper who was calling you a  troll. Everyone else was calling him out for his accusations.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.