Posted Jul 28, 2011
New Channels!!!!!

In Dallas, I see the following new channels in the Guide with the message COMING SOON:

37 - U-verse Shopping 6

196 - U-verse Shopping 7

228 - U-verse Shopping 8

367 - U-verse Shopping 9

471 - U-verse Shopping 10

580 - U-verse Shopping 11

800 - AT&T U-verse Showcase

909 - Encore MoviePlex (Starplex)

1266 - National Geographic Wild HD

1535 - Fuse Network HD

1654 - Fox Soccer Channel HD

1656 - GolTV HD

1762 - Fox Sports Net Arizona HD

1800 - U-verse Showcase

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
8-1-2011 5:12:23 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

The following channels are now live:

367 - U-verse Shopping 9

471 - U-verse Shopping 10

800 - AT&T U-verse Showcase

909 - Encore MoviePlex (Starplex)

943 - Encore Espanol

1266 - National Geographic Wild HD

1535 - Fuse Network HD

1654 - Fox Soccer Channel HD

1656 - GolTV HD

1762 - Fox Sports Net Arizona HD

1800 - U-verse Showcase

The following channels are not live:

37 - U-verse Shopping 6

196 - U-verse Shopping 7 

228 - U-verse Shopping 8

580 - U-verse Shopping 11

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
68 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(68)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 3, 2011
(0)
Professor
Yes. When a channel appears or disappears, it generally does so for the whole country. The notable exceptions are regional sports channels, of which FSC is NOT one, local channels, or the west coast or east coast feeds of channels, such as the upcoming Comedy Central west coast feeds.

And starting a new thread when there are several on the same topic is poor etiquette, no matter how you slice it.

Re: FSC in HD is now live

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 3, 2011
(0)
Mentor

Titan TV Guide has finally listed the new channel that U-verse went live with a few days ago.

Titan TV Listing of New Channel

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 10, 2011
(0)
Scholar

Oh man, I'm so excited about these shopping channels!  Awesome!  Thanks ATT!

.... Yeah, right.  Gives me a good excuse to warm up the remote and find the "hide" feature.

Re: New Channels!!!!!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 10, 2011
(0)
ACE - Master

wxray wrote:

Oh man, I'm so excited about these shopping channels!  Awesome!  Thanks ATT!

.... Yeah, right.  Gives me a good excuse to warm up the remote and find the "hide" feature.

You should be thanking them for the shopping channels. The more of those their are, the better the rates hold.  The shopping channels pay to be on unlike other channels.  Bring a few 100 more.  That's what the hide function is for.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 13, 2011
(0)
Contributor

Thank you, AT&T! Just in time for the Premiere League. FSC in HD!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 13, 2011
(0)
Professor
I have the Movie Pack with u-200. Should I be getting MoviePlex on 909?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 13, 2011
(0)
ACE - Expert

According to the link below, Movieplex (channel 909) is in the U300 and above packages, but not include in the Movie Package.

http://www.att.com/u-verse/shop/channel-lineup.jsp

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 13, 2011
(0)
Professor
Oh well. We have a huge "bug" our system. AT&T has been out numerous times and no tech can solve it. Spoke today to "last chance tech support". They're gonna send out a tech from a team with a 95% success rate.

They've given us so much free or discounted programming, I'm not gonna raise grief over one channel.

I got a deal on HD premium. I also shoulda asked about FS+, but my mind was thinking NFL RedZone. Plus, my Saturdays are so full of college football that Fox Soccer is enough.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 13, 2011
(0)
Professor
http://uverseonline.att.net/uverse/premium-package-the-movie-package

PS -- That's what I saw. That and your link seem to disagree.