Tre3233's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 6:18 PM

NBA Blackout Policy

Hello, first of all let me start by saying I love U-Verse!

I live in Kenosha, WI and I have the U300 package. I was very excited to finally be able to watch the Bulls play. When I turned on Comcast Sports Net I was greeted by the blackout screen I had grown accustomed to wtih my old cable company. After further research I realize that the NBA has their Blackout Policies and it is probably out of AT&T's control. However, I was just wondering if there is ANY WAY I can gain access to watch the Bulls games, I AM WILLING TO PAY EXTRA within reason. Thank you very much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

The only option is if you are out of a teams viewing area is to purchase NBA League Pass.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Ok, No games are ever blocked out on NBA League Pass?

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

Just the ones in your local area, those you should watch on your local channel(s), League Pass is a way for the NBA to make more money by selling out of area games across the country.  Same with NFL Sunday Ticket (DirectTV Exclusive), NHL Center Ice, MLB Extra Innings, and MLS Center Kick.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Ok. That's what I figured. Thank you.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

You're welcome

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I have the YES Network, NBA TV, and NBA League Pass.  Why is the the Lakers-Nets game unavailable on all three?

Scholar

• 

95 Messages

11 years ago

Because It Was On NBA TV

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

That would explain it as well.  It's hard these days to keep up with which station NBA games are on.  TBS, TNT, ESPN, NBA, FoxSport, TW, YES......

For those that are interested. Here is the NBA Broadcast schedule for the remainder of the year.  This will let you know if your team is on something other than your local channel.

Scholar

• 

185 Messages

11 years ago

I have nba league pass but can't activate the service on my iPad or iPhone. I did it last year but can't remember how. I seem to think I had to send them copy of my Uverse bill. Can anyone help? Thanks

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Why was the Orlando magic vs Detroit pistons game blacked out?  It was in Detroit and there was no nba games in Florida.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.