• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 7:55 PM

Closed

HOW CAN WE GET NEW CHANNELS

DOES UVERSE EVER LISTEN WHEN YOU SUGGEST CHANNELS

IVE BEEN ASKING FOR ALL THESE DIGITAL SUBCHANNELS SINCE I GOT ATT

BUT THEY HAVENT ADDED ANYTHING I SUGGESTED YET

SEEMS LIKE ALL THEY ARE ADDING IS LIKE A PAID PROGRAMMING CHANNEL ABOUT CARS OR VACATION SPOTS NOT REAL CHANNELS

Voyager

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I GUESS ILL TURN MY CAPS LOCK OFF SO EVERYBODY WILL QUIT WHINNING ABOUT IT

who came up with this silly idea caps lock is shouting thats the dumbest thing ever

i see the channels people have listed as being new and im pretty sure these were all on when i started with uverse

we,ifc,sprout,sundance

but some of these are the same tricks dish network pulled

they rename a channel or move it to a different location

thats what they did with amc,fxm, american heroes (was previuosly called military history channel)

they also like to take one channel and put it on in a dozen locations

bein soccer its on about 4 channels around 1600 sports and its on a dozen channels around the spanish channels 2000

that way they can say they added two dozen channels this year

they have added a few channels but not that many

i would still like to see these channels added

retro tv, antenna tv, cozi tv, hallmark, up,  epix movies

some of the others mentioned

time life = another paid programming channel

masters app = that was a one weekend thing

bbc america was already on they just added an hd version

so again this is not really a new channel

thats what im saying they play these mind games making you think they are adding channels

im just interested if anybody has ever requested they add a channel and the channel was added

thats what im getting at they dont seem to be adding what the customers want

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

10 years ago

I love U-verse..5 and a half years. Maybe your new provider can give you everything you ever dreamed of.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@CANIPE1656 wrote:

I GUESS ILL TURN MY CAPS LOCK OFF SO EVERYBODY WILL QUIT WHINNING ABOUT IT

who came up with this silly idea caps lock is shouting thats the dumbest thing ever

Writing in all capitals has always been considered shouting in the internet world. It is considered that by most people who post.

i see the channels people have listed as being new and im pretty sure these were all on when i started with uverse

we,ifc,sprout,sundance

Sundance HD was added in the last three years, and most likely the HD versions of the other three channels that you mention were added in HD, also. Adding HD of an existing SD channel is still adding a new channel no matter what you say.

but some of these are the same tricks dish network pulled

they rename a channel or move it to a different location

thats what they did with amc,fxm, american heroes (was previuosly called military history channel)

The  cable and satellite companies do not rename channels. The channels are renamed or rebranded by the owner of the channel. From the list of channels that people provided, I do not see too many that fit that description.

they also like to take one channel and put it on in a dozen locations

bein soccer its on about 4 channels around 1600 sports and its on a dozen channels around the spanish channels 2000

I have seen BeIN showing two different versions, as well as different versions of PAC-10. The Japanese news channel is only in two locations. Why it is repeated, I have no idea.

that way they can say they added two dozen channels this year

they have added a few channels but not that many

You obviously ignored the other posts on this thread.

i would still like to see these channels added

retro tv, antenna tv, cozi tv, hallmark, up,  epix movies

If you want those channels added, then request it here:   http://uversechannels.att.com/

some of the others mentioned

time life = another paid programming channel

masters app = that was a one weekend thing

bbc america was already on they just added an hd version

so again this is not really a new channel

Adding HD versions is looked upon as adding more channels to most subscribers

thats what im saying they play these mind games making you think they are adding channels

You are the only one who thinks U-Verse is playing mind games.

im just interested if anybody has ever requested they add a channel and the channel was added

thats what im getting at they dont seem to be adding what the customers want

If you read older posts, you will see that U-Verse has added channels that customers want. You have failed on all counts. If you are so unhappy with U-Verse, then find another provider. Why make yourself miserable?

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

Note to the all CAPITALS guy: U-verse is the first provider to get the SEC Network. U-Verse will shortly be providing One America News Network. I do not know where you get your information that U-Verse does not provide new channels other than infomercial or shopping networks. All you have to do is look at the lists from the last three years.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-05-02/sports/os-espn-sec-0503-20130502_1_dish-network-sec-network-pac-12-network

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Explorer

• 

18 Messages

10 years ago

I'm a Comcast subscriber and you guys have had more channels added in the last six months than we have had added in the last two years!

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@spiderman865 wrote:

I'm a Comcast subscriber and you guys have had more channels added in the last six months than we have had added in the last two years!

I hope that the original poster CANIPE1656 sees your post, but we will not believe it. Of course he will still deny that U-Verse is doing a great job of adding  channels.

Spiderman865, why don't you switch to U-Verse? Do you live in an area that does not have it?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.