For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Lindsay.'s profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 30th, 2014 10:23 PM

HBO GO, NEED HELP ASAP!

I have AT&T u-verse and am paying for my HBO subscription. I created my HBO account and whenever I log onto it from my laptop at home it automatically signs me in, I don't have to put in my username or password, which is really nice. I brought my laptop over to my friends house because I wanted to introduce them to Game of Thrones. It made my log in and put in my username and password. After I input my information it tells me something about me not having a subscription. Then I got home and it automatically logged me in. Has this happened to anyone else? That is what HBO GO is about, to watch it wherever you want, outside of your home. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it!

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

9 years ago

I believe you can watch HBOGO from any internet access except a U-verse subscriber that does not subscribe to HBO. Most people believe you should be able to able to use your subscription in this case. It appears at&t is more interested in preventing improper use than providing you full service.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I have the exact same problem. I have ATT uverse with HBO at my home and DirectTV at a second home (uverse is not available). Due to a persistent ATT sales call I recently switched to ATT uverse internet from a perfectly fine working ATT DSL at my second home (I kept Directv). Now it seems ATT is blocking my access to my paid uverse HBOgo account due to my being in my second home which now has a uverse internet. This is disgusting. I guess I just need to cancel my ATT uverse internet at my second home.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.