Posted Oct 28, 2013
Fusion TV -- what channel?

On what channel is the new ABC/Univision channel Fusion? I am in the Miami market

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
10-30-2013 3:10:00 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

From the link below:

Good news! Fusion will be available in your area with AT&T U-Verse on November 8th, 2013.

http://fusion.net/

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Fusion TV -- what channel?

13 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Replies
(13)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 28, 2013
(0)
Contributor

I would like to know also!!?? Get with the program AT&T! This started today and I'm missing it! I am in Atlanta.

Re: Fusion TV -- what channel?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 28, 2013
(0)
ACE - Master
Try this site = http://fusion.net/?getFusion=true

click on Fusion on TV.

I cannot expose the provider section on the drop down. Maybe you can.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 28, 2013
(0)
Guru

Well from  Fusion TV Good news! Fusion is available in your area with AT&T U-verse. Not seeing Fusion on your lineup? Call AT&T U-verse at 800-288-2020 for subscription details. But what channel??

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 28, 2013
(0)
ACE - Expert

It will be on channel 206/206.  This was tweeted by Fusion earlier tonight:

For those experiencing issues, AT&T tells Fusion it is having a technical issue and is working to resolve. Thanks for your patience!

https://twitter.com/ThisIsFusion/status/394974355345522688

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 29, 2013
(0)
Scholar

It never showed up on 206/1206 last night (rebooted twice).  Anyone seeing it today.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 29, 2013
(0)
ACE - Guru

Look at the post above yours from TexasGuy for your answer.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 29, 2013
(0)
Explorer

I called the 800-288-2020 number and the CSR knew nothing about the Fusion channel.  He talked to a supervisor who told him the contract for carriage was still being worked on and that when that was completed the channel would be available.  Anyone else getting a different story from AT&T Uverse?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 29, 2013
(0)
ACE - Master

Your response from an AT&T telephone customer service rep must be one of two things:

1. A pre-prepared speach read directly from a script, which has been approved by at least 3 levels of managment.
  2. An unsubstantiated wild-you-know-what-guess which has no basis in fact.

Your chance of getting either seems about 50-50.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 29, 2013
(0)
ACE - Expert
Since carriage of the new Fusion channel was part of the new Disney carriage agreement reached back in January, I doubt that the delay in the channel appearing has anything to do with negotiating a carriage agreement.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 29, 2013
(0)
Explorer

I'm in the L.A. area and the Fusion website now says that Fusion will be available in this market with Uverse on November 8th.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 30, 2013
(0)
Contributor

I'm upset that we're not getting Fusion in Miami -- the home of the new service. This is the second big strike against Uverse in the past week.  Last Saturday, I was astounded to see that I couldn't watch the Notre Dame-Air Force football game without an expensive upgrade -- when the game was free to all Comcast subscribers. Uverse is feeling second rate.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 30, 2013
(0)
ACE - Expert

miamichachacha wrote:

I'm upset that we're not getting Fusion in Miami -- the home of the new service. This is the second big strike against Uverse in the past week.  Last Saturday, I was astounded to see that I couldn't watch the Notre Dame-Air Force football game without an expensive upgrade -- when the game was free to all Comcast subscribers. Uverse is feeling second rate.

Free to all Comcast customers?  Comcast customers must pay for a a subscription to a package which contains CBS College Network which is the channel where the game was broadcast.  Not all Comcast packages contain CBS College Network.

Likewise, on U-verse, CBS College Network is part of the Sports Package which costs $10/month.  The Sports Package is also included in the U450 Package.

By the way, Fusion TV is not carried by Comcast.  The only TV providers who will carry this channel are Verizon, Cablevision, Charter, AT&T U-Verse, Google Fiber, and Cox.  I guess that makes Comcast "second rate."

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Oct 30, 2013
(0)
ACE - Expert

From the link below:

Good news! Fusion will be available in your area with AT&T U-Verse on November 8th, 2013.

http://fusion.net/

Solution