texasguy37's profile

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

Thursday, October 24th, 2013 10:02 AM

Fox Sports 2 HD

I notice that in the Guide, 1651 - Fox Sports 2 HD is now actually being broadcast in HD.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

10 years ago

The changed to HD did not occur until today.

Former Employee

• 

310 Messages

10 years ago

@texasguy37 wrote:

I notice that in the Guide, 1651 - Fox Sports 2 HD is now actually being broadcast in HD.

Where is that poster, who was sitting in on the negoations and KNEW this would not happen, ever...Smiley Very Happy

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

10 years ago

is it really in HD? Last night's Champions League game with Manchester U. was still an SD picture on a HD channel. Squeezed and small!

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

10 years ago

Even on channels that have an HD equivalent, not all content being broadcast is "filmed" in HD.  When that happens, the HD channel simply broadcasts the SD signal.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@texasguy37 wrote:
The changed to HD did not occur until today.

I am in St. Louis, and I checked this morning before I went to work. The guide and the channel for Fox Sports2 were still in standard definition. Perhaps it becomes high definition in regions one at a time rather than system-wide all at once.

I will check again when I get home.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

10 years ago

Try rebooting your received. I had just rebooted my receiver when I saw the change.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@texasguy37 wrote:
Try rebooting your received. I had just rebooted my receiver when I saw the change.

Will do so when I get home. Thanks.

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

10 years ago

Looks like HD to me...you're on a roll AT&T

Mentor

• 

76 Messages

10 years ago

Now that all the soccer players are happy that they have enough channels to watch soccer I wish they would add Universal Sports Network before the Olympics starts so we can watch some other sports besides soccer.

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

Put in your request here: http://uversechannels.att.com/

@gmsuv wrote:

Now that all the soccer players are happy that they have enough channels to watch soccer I wish they would add Universal Sports Network before the Olympics starts so we can watch some other sports besides soccer.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.