shoe's profile

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

Sunday, September 1st, 2013 9:54 PM

FFX

Anyone know about this channel? According to  FOX I get this.

Starting September 2nd, FXX will be available through AT&T U-verse on channel                  654 and channel TBD HD.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mentor

• 

24 Messages

11 years ago

Yeah the new channel launches tomorrow, on channel 654 and 1654 HD. I also think I remember reading on this forum that someone said they are going to move the fx channel also so it's put together with fxx.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

From my earlier post:

Effective on or after September 23, FX (channel 128) will move to channel 129, and FXX (channel 654 and 1654) will be moving to channel 128 and 1128 in HD.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

FXX is up and running now. Who will be the first to accuse AT&T of removing Fox Soccer without any notice instead of knowing that Fox Soccer no longer exists anywhere?

Since it is no longer a sports channel, I would hope that U-Verse would eventually move FXX to 130 and 1130 so that it would be next to FX

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Guru

• 

622 Messages

11 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

Since it is no longer a sports channel, I would hope that U-Verse would eventually move FXX to 130 and 1130 so that it would be next to FX

I don't see why it wouldn't move - not necessarily to 130, but somewhere in the 1100s.

AT&T could also be waiting to see if there's going to be separate FXX East and West feeds, although considering that the channel is supposed to air the Creative Arts Emmy Awards on 9/21 at 9 PM Eastern and again at 9 PM Pacific, I have a feeling a second feed is not in Fox's plans at the moment.

(By the way...for those of you wondering, "If AT&T wanted to put FXX next to FX, then why not move it to 129 instead of 130?", there are two FX feeds - east (128) and west (129).  It is much easier to assign them two different numbers and restrict what parts of the country get which one than it is to assign both of them to, say, 128, and get the system to choose "which 128 to air.")

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@That Don Guy wrote:

@dwinth wrote:

I don't see why it wouldn't move - not necessarily to 130, but somewhere in the 1100s.

AT&T could also be waiting to see if there's going to be separate FXX East and West feeds, although considering that the channel is supposed to air the Creative Arts Emmy Awards on 9/21 at 9 PM Eastern and again at 9 PM Pacific, I have a feeling a second feed is not in Fox's plans at the moment.

(By the way...for those of you wondering, "If AT&T wanted to put FXX next to FX, then why not move it to 129 instead of 130?", there are two FX feeds - east (128) and west (129).  It is much easier to assign them two different numbers and restrict what parts of the country get which one than it is to assign both of them to, say, 128, and get the system to choose "which 128 to air.")

The existence of the FX West feed ( 129 and 1129) is the reason why I reccomended  Channels 130 and 1130 for FXX.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@texasguy37 wrote:

From my earlier post:

Effective on or after September 23, FX (channel 128) will move to channel 129, and FXX (channel 654 and 1654) will be moving to channel 128 and 1128 in HD.

Does that mean there will no longer be a West feed with everyone getting the East feed?

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

Now that I cannot answer.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@texasguy37 wrote:

Now that I cannot answer.

Do I win a prize for posing a question that you cannot answer? I do not want just a set of steak knives as my prize; I want the actual steaks ( Prime New York or Kansas City strip steaks) with a few lobster tails thrown in.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

Do I win a prize for posing a question that you cannot answer? I do not want just a set of steak knives as my prize; I want the actual steaks ( Prime New York or Kansas City strip steaks) with a few lobster tails thrown in.

Smiley Very Happy

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

11 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

Bone-In New York Strip Steak

Bone-In New York Strip Steak, from Allen Brothers.

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.