Posted Jan 17, 2013
10:58:52 AM
View profile
Dallas Area HD Channels Gone....Fix it please!

So the outage of Syfy HD, USA HD, and Bravo HD apparently now applies to the Dallas area as well.  I understand there are contract involved in this industry but AT&T should make every effort to completely avoid interruptions of service like this.  I expect this garbage from DIsh Network, which is why I have Uverse.  Now apparently that is not even safe.

Is it possible to get some kind of time frame of when we might get these channels back in this area?  I find it frustrating to pay full price for a product I'm not getting the full service out of. 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 17, 2013 11:19:49 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

There is no outage of Syfy HD, USA HD and Bravo HD.  Also, I am in Dallas, and those channels are still in the lineup.  I don't know why you are having an issue.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Dallas Area HD Channels Gone....Fix it please!

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 17, 2013 11:19:49 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

There is no outage of Syfy HD, USA HD and Bravo HD.  Also, I am in Dallas, and those channels are still in the lineup.  I don't know why you are having an issue.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Dallas Area HD Channels Gone....Fix it please!

2 of 6 (1,066 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 17, 2013 11:24:10 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Try restarting your STB. If that doesnt work, restart the gateway too.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.

3 of 6 (1,061 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 17, 2013 12:13:27 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

What texasguy said. 

They're still in Dallas...same channel, same programming.

Restart your box.

4 of 6 (1,021 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 17, 2013 1:41:13 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Just checked mine, they are all still there.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

5 of 6 (983 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 23, 2013 7:32:25 AM
(0)
Contributor
They are only missing for me in the web remote access utility.

6 of 6 (796 Views)