08-29-2012 05:47:52 AM
I need customer service help, please…
- Uverse internet goes dead about 3-4 weeks when neighbor’s service is hooked up. Mine is disconnected and his gets connected.
- First service appointment, re-scheduled because repair techs are “overbooked”.
- Second Repair appointment, tech shows up, explains that it looks like something has been disconnected in the main box, says, “They seem to be spliced incorrectly.” Finally leaves when he tells me it will be $99 to “re-wire” my house.
- Spoke with customer service in India for 1.5 hours. Rep confirms that neighbor was hooked up and I went dead at the same time. Schedules appointment for 8-28-12 from 4-8pm.
- Third appointment, complete no-show. I get off work early and sit at the house from 4-8pm calling 1-800-288-2020 over and over again listening to the message confirming my appointment for that evening. No call, no tech, no internet still, and a customer feeling very frustrated.
- Call customer service and spoke with Floor Manager, Andrew, very friendly, but explains that he is basically powerless and can re-schedule another appointment.
- Will someone please help me at Att&t? I’m reaching out for customer service here… I just want to know that my internet will be hooked back up and that I don’t have to pay for the last month of no internet. That’s it.
08-29-2012 06:22:07 AM
08-30-2012 10:00:55 AM
Alex will get you to the proper person to get your issues resolved. Watch for the PM notification next to the blue envelope located near the upper right hand corner of the forum page.