Posted Apr 27, 2012
7:12:55 AM
View profile
Control DVR online

So really like the online way to setup recordings and manage the DVR.  It seems I have no problems scheduling recordings and what not, however the other day I tried deleting some of my already recorded shows.  They disappeared from my online view, but when I went home they were still there.  I checked online again and they were still showing as recorded shows.  I tried again and it did not work.  I eventually deleted them manually via the normal way.  Am I doing something wrong?  Is this something I'm supposed to be able to do?  If it's not, why does the option exist online?  It's not a huge deal, just curious.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 27, 2012 7:19:38 AM
(0)
Expert
There is a bug in the online DVR web management application that causes this issue if you attempt to delete more than one recording at a time.

It works if you delete a single recording, wait for the DVR to complete that task, and then go delete a 2nd recording.

AT&T is aware of this bug, but has not fixed it.
Accepted Solution

Control DVR online

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 27, 2012 7:19:38 AM
(0)
Expert
There is a bug in the online DVR web management application that causes this issue if you attempt to delete more than one recording at a time.

It works if you delete a single recording, wait for the DVR to complete that task, and then go delete a 2nd recording.

AT&T is aware of this bug, but has not fixed it.

Re: Control DVR online

2 of 4 (3,148 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 27, 2012 7:20:30 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by texasguy37 on Apr 27, 2012 at 7:22:43 AM

If you see this problem occurring with single deletions, reboot your DVR.  As SomeJoe mentioned, there is a bug in the WRA if you attempt to delete multiple programs at the same time.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (3,148 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 27, 2012 9:15:26 AM
(0)
Contributor
Thanks!

4 of 4 (3,132 Views)