Posted Jan 6, 2014
CBS Sports Network
I'm almost positive I didn't get this before the free preview last week. All other channels are off, as expected, but I still get it. I'm on U-300 and the $10 HD upgrade. The AT&T lineup site says I'm supposed to get it.

When did it change? As of approximately October, I was convinced this was part of the sports and U-450 lineups.

CBS Sports Network

14 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Replies
(14)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 7, 2014
(0)
ACE - Master

baseballisback wrote:
I'm almost positive I didn't get this before the free preview last week. All other channels are off, as expected, but I still get it. I'm on U-300 and the $10 HD upgrade. The AT&T lineup site says I'm supposed to get it.

When did it change? As of approximately October, I was convinced this was part of the sports and U-450 lineups.

I still get it too.  My guess is, that it is a glitch.  Maybe not?  At any rate, after a November preview a few years back, I got one (just one) of the Cinemax channels after all of the HBO/Cine's went back to being off.  It lasted a day or three until someone caught it.

I get U300+HD and HD Premium Tier.  This one requires the Sports Package, with U300.

Here is my list for my zip (the check mark is for U-450) and U-300 and 200 are showing Optional.:

1643 CBSSHD
hdCBS Sports Network HD
Included
Optional

Optional

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: CBS Sports Network

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 7, 2014
(0)
Guru
Odd

This site says I do as part of U-300. Strangely enough, the "compare" tab says I should only get CBS Sports Network in SD, but the "300" tab says I should get both.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 8, 2014
(0)
ACE - Expert

baseballisback wrote:
Odd

This site says I do as part of U-300. Strangely enough, the "compare" tab says I should only get CBS Sports Network in SD, but the "300" tab says I should get both.

Can you provide the link to what website you are referring to?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

(0)
  • Rate this reply

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 9, 2014
(0)
ACE - Master

baseballisback wrote:
http://www.att.com/u-verse/shop/channel-lineup.jsp
For me, that link has a checkmark by U300 for 643 but optional for U300 with the Sports Park (plus HD fee) for 1643.

Yet, the below site says 450 and Sports:
http://uverseonline.att.net/uverse/premium-package-sport

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 9, 2014
(0)
Guru
Uhh....I win?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 9, 2014
(0)
ACE - Expert

The listing on the website is incorrect for 643, but correct for 1643.  

CBS Sports Network is included in the Sports Package and U-450 package.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 13, 2014
(0)
ACE - Master

texasguy37 wrote:

The listing on the website is incorrect for 643, but correct for 1643.  

CBS Sports Network is included in the Sports Package and U-450 package.

If that is the case, why am I getting it on 643/1643 with my U300 subscription?  I do not have the Sports Pack (but do pay the HD Tech and HD PT fees).

Could it be that thery dropped the minimum to U-300 and did not update the info?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 13, 2014
(0)
Contributor

If that is the case, why am I getting it on 643/1643 with my U300 subscription?  I do not have the Sports Pack (but do pay the HD Tech and HD PT fees).

Could it be that thery dropped the minimum to U-300 and did not update the info?

I noticed this too....We did not have CBS Sports a few weeks ago but we do now. I have U300 w/ HD, no sports package, no HD prem. 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 13, 2014
(0)
Mentor

i checked the channel lineup on att.com and NOW it shows CBS SPORTS NETWORK IN THE U300 Package

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 14, 2014
(0)
ACE - Master

heyyofan wrote:

i checked the channel lineup on att.com and NOW it shows CBS SPORTS NETWORK IN THE U300 Package

I see that too!  Nice!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 15, 2014
(0)
Guru

A zip code near me has the SD channel on U-300 and the HD channel on U-450, according to the AT&T site.

It's obvious to me that the channel is on U-300 and higher or the Sports Pack.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 15, 2014
(0)
ACE - Master

baseballisback wrote:

A zip code near me has the SD channel on U-300 and the HD channel on U-450, according to the AT&T site.

It's obvious to me that the channel is on U-300 and higher or the Sports Pack.

I rechecked and 643 is check marked for my zip for U300 but 1643 is optional.  It says that you need both the Sports Pack and the HD Tech fee.  Only the latter is correct.  Long story short, U-300 for CBS Sports.  Woohoo!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 15, 2014
(0)
Guru
So U-200 and sports means no dice?