radioandrew's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 14th, 2015 4:10 AM

Closed

Bring TVGN (now Pop TV) to Uverse!

Can we please bring the new PopTV to Uverse soon. Every other TV provider in the 53037 area are going to carry it and I might switch if Uverse doesn't get it!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@radioandrew wrote:

Can we please bring the new PopTV to Uverse soon. Every other TV provider in the 53037 area are going to carry it and I might switch if Uverse doesn't get it!

Request it here:  http://uversechannels.att.com/

Personally I doubt I'd have any interest in it at all what I read on Wikimedia.  Another channel I'd have to hide. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Administrator

• 

835 Messages

8 years ago

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the U-verse Channel Request Site is no longer available. You can always review the channels available for your area on the U-verse TV Listings & Chanel Guide and/or learn more about how to access your U-verse TV channel lineup at our Support Site.

Scholar

• 

222 Messages

9 years ago

I would also like to see Pop TV, they are completely upgrading the channel.  The two channels we need are Hallmark and Pop TV.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

9 years ago

All POP is is the rebranded TV Guide Network. Here is an article from September about the rebranding. U-Verse never had the TV Guide Network in the first  place.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tv-guide-network-pop-rebrand-732752

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

9 years ago

@mitchflorida wrote:

I would also like to see Pop TV, they are completely upgrading the channel.  The two channels we need are Hallmark and Pop TV.

and MavTV

Scholar

• 

222 Messages

9 years ago

I understand that Uverse doesn't have POP TV.  That is why we are requesting it.  

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

9 years ago

Would like to see POPTv as well, as they are the place for Big Brother After Dark, now.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I too want PopTV. They are bringing a show called Sing It On which covers collegiate A Capella. No Comment fron U of I is featured.

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

9 years ago

I want Pop TV too, for the new Catherine O'Hara - Eugene Levy (SCTV alums) comedy Schitt's Creek, debuting Feb. 11.  But given that it took 4 years of customer pleading for UVERSE to add BBC America HD, I won't be holding my breath.

Scholar

• 

222 Messages

9 years ago

I would check the PopTV website, you probably can watch it there. It will probably be years before UVerse picks it up.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.