Posted Feb 11, 2013
7:57:51 PM
View profile
ABC Univision Channel to be called Fusion

This channel will launch live second half of 2013.  The channel will be available to Uverse customers per carriage agreement with Disney:  http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/abc-univision-channel-to-be-called-fusion_b166461

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 13, 2013 10:48:33 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru
pjcolb -- You can block a channel by pressing "menu" on your remote, then going to options, channel options, hide channels and then typing in the number of the channel you wish to block.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

ABC Univision Channel to be called Fusion

5 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2013 8:24:50 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I was hoping that it would be called Funivision. :smileyvery-happy:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ABC Univision Channel to be called Fusion

2 of 6 (4,539 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2013 1:21:56 PM
(0)
Contributor

Do we know what channel this will be on? will its be available in HD?

3 of 6 (4,206 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 29, 2013 4:54:23 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi SJVEGA,

Sorry about the late response. Texasguy37 conveyed the information perfectly. 

texasguy37 wrote:

It will be on channel 206/1206.  This was tweeted by Fusion earlier tonight:

For those experiencing issues, AT&T tells Fusion it is having a technical issue and is working to resolve. Thanks for your patience!

https://twitter.com/ThisIsFusion/status/394974355345522688

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 6 (1,807 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2013 10:43:45 AM
(0)
Contributor

What a train wreck of programming...how do I get "fusion" removed from my available channels?

5 of 6 (1,375 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 13, 2013 10:48:33 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru
pjcolb -- You can block a channel by pressing "menu" on your remote, then going to options, channel options, hide channels and then typing in the number of the channel you wish to block.

6 of 6 (1,370 Views)
Solution