Welcome to the new AT&T Community
We've got a fresh look! Take the tour to see what's new.
The Web interface of my UVerse router seems to be broken. The router is passing both ethernet and wireless traffic without any problem, but when I point my browser to 192.168.1.254, I get this:
You can see that some stuff is there, but there's a bunch of other stuff that's missing...most of the text is gone, the tabs on top don't work, and when I click the the firewall icon, it returns a 404 - Web page not found.
I tried resetting the router and powering it off and back on again, but nothing works. Even though it's passing traffic, I need to be able to edit my firewall settings, change my wireless password now and then, etc. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks for the tip, however, after doing three factory resets, I still see the same problem. Any other ideas before I call tech support?
Try pressing CTRL/F5?
Try a different browser?
Purge your browser cache?
Do you have any script blockers active?
I really doubt that this means anything.....
However, the address I use in my FireFox browser is 192.168.1.254/xslt
A very slight difference and I doubt it helps but nothing tried, nothing gained.
Well, I fixed it by accident. I was trying to switch some cables and accidently unplugged the power cord and it fell behind the desk. I thought "meh, screw it" and went and had lunch. When I came back half an hour later and plugged it in, it was working again. Dumb.
Hey. That's great. I really do sympathize with your frustration. But you got it going again. Congrats.
Sign up now to post, reply, and join the conversation.
© 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property© 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property link. This link will open a new window All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. AT&T 36USC220506