05-19-2013 05:53:14 PM
- received gateway hardware on 03/20/2013; activated on 03/28/2013 (start of new billing period) - CANNOT get usage data, only error messages:
- (USGP702) We are sorry, but we are unable to display your Internet usage at this time.Please try again later.
- Note: Your usage is not yet available for display. You should not be concerned about your usage for billing purposes. AT&T will keep you informed about your data usage via email. To learn more about how to manage your usage, please visit www.att.com/internet-usage.
- latest bill includes a SECOND gateway on 04/27/2013 which I did not order, did not receive, did not activate - gone 'round and 'round with "customer service" - nobody's listening - can't get corrected bill
- the offer which I accepted included a $100 rebate on the gateway - supposed to be informed thirty (30) days after account activation - NADA!
I've been a customer since 1987 - never had a problem with my land line - but if this is what the company is coming to, I'm tempted to bail before the land line service goes too!
05-20-2013 12:02:16 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum, I just accessed my Internet usage through Firefox and MSN and was able to get through using the following link. I clicked on my AT&T Usage, signed in to my online account and was able to view my data usage. This of course is most likely exactly what you tried.
To resolve all three of these issues I would send a private message to our ATTCustomer team by using the link below. Please include your name, email address, phone number and the best time to be contacted; please allow up to 48 hours for a response after sending your private message.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
05-20-2013 01:53:09 PM
We received your private message and one of our managers will be contacting you shortly.
Need help with an account specific question? Send us a Private Message. We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center or Contact AT&T.
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T