Posted Jul 15, 2013
"notes" tab from the old email platform

what has happened to the "notes" tab from the old email platform? I can't find it anywhere in the new ATT/Yahoo webmail.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
7-18-2013 11:57:04 AM
(0)

I found them after an hour on the phone with tech support. The NOTES tab is deleted from the new upgraded EMail account. It is currently being saved on the web. Go to notepad.yahoo.com - I personally am going to transfer my important info to my own harddrive in case yahoo ever decides to delete this page without warning. Also I don't like this being on the web. I complained about not getting notice of where to find the info but of course AT&T who runs the new Email says notepad belongs to Yahoo not AT&T therefore, lets pass the blame. The Emial is called AT&T Yahoo Mail and AT&T and Yahoo are 2 different companies so the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. And any complaints send you to AT&T not Yahoo.

Accepted Solution

"notes" tab from the old email platform

1 reply
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Jul 18, 2013
(0)

I found them after an hour on the phone with tech support. The NOTES tab is deleted from the new upgraded EMail account. It is currently being saved on the web. Go to notepad.yahoo.com - I personally am going to transfer my important info to my own harddrive in case yahoo ever decides to delete this page without warning. Also I don't like this being on the web. I complained about not getting notice of where to find the info but of course AT&T who runs the new Email says notepad belongs to Yahoo not AT&T therefore, lets pass the blame. The Emial is called AT&T Yahoo Mail and AT&T and Yahoo are 2 different companies so the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. And any complaints send you to AT&T not Yahoo.

Re: "notes" tab from the old email platform

Solution